D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

yea the hyope is really growing, plus the general public like these two designs. xi's and vi's are two very popular designs. its gonna be somewhat hard for even the non-shoe heads to get these. but then again it might not because it is 300 bucks. the most ever on a release if im correct so its hard to call on the difficulty on getting these. im trying to cop two 13's though
Kickmasterz...... The albinoz...... TEAM ROC
email- mizzle@tmail.com aim- yamamasman ebay-kickmasterz
FOR SALE- DUNK SB PUSHEAD SZ 11 & TWO SZ 12 175SHIPPED

Quote:
I think i going to be the 1st to post pic

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

mj23jumpmanbuddy you copied my avy, change it, and no its not cool.
Now go to your room and think about what I just said.

this release is too hectic. i called all the shoe stores in my city (stockton, ca) and only one store is getting them . in a 300,000 populated city with a lot of shoe heads. just crazy. and they said they wont say how many packs they have until the day before the release.

Quote:
so who is going to be the 1st to post pics and get that e-fame for the week?
I hope it's me.
--NYC NIKETALKERS JORDAN RETRO 13 BLACK/ALTITUDE GREEN $190.00 -LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) (The 13's are deadstock) SIZE 10.5 E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

I hope I can get mine off eastbay. If not I'll be looking around for a pack on here or else on uptempoair if they are getting it.

BabyJ or JM, any word on the jumpman on the left XI facing the correct direction?
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Quote:
mj23jumpmanbuddy you copied my avy, change it, and no its not cool.
Now go to your room and think about what I just said.

that was funny...

did anybody check the mom and pop shops on fordham? I would have checked myself but I go to school right after work....

So no other sites other than Eastbay are doing it for retail huh?

any advice for getting them on eastbay and timing issues?
The L got a problem when Amare returns.

mj23jumpman......u better change that avy before you get banned.....dont get me wrong, i'll beat in a heartbeat :lol:
laugh.gif
......btw, nice avy :pimp:
pimp.gif

anybody know if mall of america is getting them? thanks
Philippines[/b]
mber No.75[/b]
SIMPLENGTAO​

Quote:
mj23jumpman......u better change that avy before you get banned.....dont get me wrong, i'll beat in a heartbeat ......btw, nice avy

^^^^OOOOOOO! :wow:
eek.gif
I can see her breasts! :lol:
laugh.gif

there is so much hype on this package that its limited now if everyone kept it koo it prolly would have been a general still but now its harder for most of the nters to get their package

5 Pairs Of Jordans

Back
Top Bottom