D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

riot.jpg

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Reminds me of when Grey XI dropped in March 01.

im jus gunna laugh at the ppl who will be getting jacked once they go to the parking lot with their brand new jordans....

to tell you the truth if you wait for these on ebay one or two weeks you will run the chance of buying a fake. Personally i would never buy anything from a seller worth this much with a feedback below 10.

By the way tommorow ill be getting either one or two size 13 dmp packs.

Quote:
im jus gunna laugh at the ppl who will be getting jacked once they go to the parking lot with their brand new jordans....
Unless you got what malcolm was carrying in the picture, you won't be laughing. Mad heads was looking at dudes getting got for there Grey XI, and those same heads got robbed too. I'm sure most busy stores that know about "bad people" will have some cops there, but this is for the campers, @3am when its dark and cold, and the goons is broke, your a zebra in a block full of lions.

Just a heads up. Be Safe.
ONE1

Quote:
It's official, there are 4 people in line in NTSF as of 1PM 1/23/06.

Thats pretty sad... They must have no life, might as well give money to a reseller or find another means of getting the pack.

if you think ebay prices will go down A LOT you are playing urself. in cases with most GR retros the price will indeed go down even below retail but a hyped shoe like this that's "LIMITED" will always have that high value like the wack lasers. i dont think the price will go under 450 for a while even after it's released, but that's good news cause i might pick one up to wear if i could only get 1 pair.

Quote:
rockdeep what part of pg are you in? i go to grad school out there and wanted to know about the boutiques out in georgetown

I used to live in Oxon Hill but live out in VA now... but G-Town has several shops you might be able to go to to pick these up.

Sports Zone is not confirmed yet, but there is a shop... umm..

PM me.. I will tell you there.. I forget this is a shop many go to that's on the low.. but not really...

Holla
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

You know what i am upset about....These will not be released overseas so fans like me in Australia will find it impossible to get a FAIR chance at purchasing a pair. I have no hook ups and if I try and purchase from someone in the US I will be killed on the price, I wish I could get them but it seems impossible from here. good luck to everyone who wants a pair!!!!

i think the prices will hit the roof on ebay.. well atleast i hope they do lol
NT: J Master10
Ebay: Jordanmster10
AOL: LiLSperanza10

Im not pressed to bus n e one in the head as far as the price go...but since ery ones talking about 4-500 max....Ill be cool to get atleast that ($600 that is)

I highly doubt they will go for over 700, but you never know
Hands
" In life 3 things are certain, Death, Taxes, and dat 85 always gon be open." - Chad Johnson [/center]

I want this pack bad, much like everyone else on this forum. But camping out 5 days + is od. Damn get a job, go to school do somthin.

anybody from the burgh in here?....Pittsburgh that is...get at me and let me know what ur game plan is...i sorta got mine mapped out...but i duno how crazy its gonna be...i think there will be more hype over the Penguins winning a game...haha anyways as i said good luck everyone...once again pittsburgh cats hit my inbox or aim...figmeisterino

Pittsburgh Steeler Time

Flight Club got DMPs now.
[table][tr][td] Keep Your Hood Safe[/td] [/tr][tr][td]START SNITCHIN'[/td] [/tr][tr][td] E-mail: sdh7009@rit.edu[/td] [td] AIM: S50H[/td] [/tr][/table]​

Quote:
i think the prices will hit the roof on ebay.. well atleast i hope they do lol

Me too!!! They will hit $700 plus no doubt about it.

Back
Top Bottom