D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Yea they're both nice, I bought the nbc socks but not the sneakers no now I need the kicks lol. Did the sane thing with the wind chill LeBrons. Bought a hoody for them yet still didn't cop a pair

I'm in the Rose "Chicago Fire" with a UA compression shirt underneath. My friend is rocking the UA Charge BB's.

"Chicago Nightfall" comes in the white Rose Box with the black dust bag so I guess it's a "special" release, idk.

Upper is like a Matte Gloss if that makes sense. Has somewhat of a sheen with glitter in it sort of. It's nice, colors just aren't my style. Seems like Adidas has some decent ideas but NOBODY in their design team has EVER been to Chicago so the execution is always lacking...

Upper is like a Matte Gloss if that makes sense. Has somewhat of a sheen with glitter in it sort of. It's nice, colors just aren't my style. Seems like Adidas has some decent ideas but NOBODY in their design team has EVER been to Chicago so the execution is always lacking...

Yeah really. Clearly you're in Chicago too, and I'm always baffled by the way these themes are executed.

It's frustrating being in Chicago and knowing how thirsty people are for Adidas to finally break the ceiling with a Rose release but it's like they just keep missing.

There are SOOOOO many dope ideas they could come up with considering Chicago being so diverse at both spectrums of society. They have the right thought process but lack the proper execution. Like running the triangle offense with a freshman girls high school basketball team over there...

More than anything, they need to break from this same basic silhouette that they've really had in place since the 2.5. Not only is it boring, but it simply doesn't look great for casual wear.

Then, maybe, just maybe, they can send a designer to Chicago for a while to have him find out what the city is about. Might even want to use some of our fantastic architecture for inspiration.

More than anything, they need to break from this same basic silhouette that they've really had in place since the 2.5. Not only is it boring, but it simply doesn't look great for casual wear.

Then, maybe, just maybe, they can send a designer to Chicago for a while to have him find out what the city is about. Might even want to use some of our fantastic architecture for inspiration.

This may be the 1st and last time I ever say some ish like this but they need to infuse some "Hood" perspective into his line. They need to have a polished grittiness about his shoes. They may mess around and finally get it right around the 7 or 8 like the Lebron line, hopefully sooner. So much open opportunity being missed it's insane!

I wonder how much say Rose himself really has with regards to the design.

I can't imagine he has any say. I never saw him wear Adidas in High School, and he always struck me as a dude who would just play cool shoes, didn't care much for performance.

are the 3s still in outlets? i would call and check, but theyre closed right now

i need to go a half size down, and i want the grey pair now

basketball heads, I see everyone saying the traction is good on this shoe. I keep sliding with this shoe. Had it since july pretty sure it should be broken in by now. If I run suicides, I slide and shoe doesnt squeak. I really like this shoe and want to wear it but the traction is a deal breaker. It's a herringbone pattern, why is it worse than my kobe 6s?

basketball heads, I see everyone saying the traction is good on this shoe. I keep sliding with this shoe. Had it since july pretty sure it should be broken in by now. If I run suicides, I slide and shoe doesnt squeak. I really like this shoe and want to wear it but the traction is a deal breaker. It's a herringbone pattern, why is it worse than my kobe 6s?
i slip a lot after ive done some work, they grab a lot of dust, after i wipe em theyre good for another 10 minutes worth of legit running, and ive had them a little longer, i wanna say since may, but then again i have a rotation and dont play in them every day, i probably only play in them once a week

Back
Top Bottom