D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Got some apparel pieces a few days ago.
208us7r.png

I want these so bad...Can't find them on Adidas site or anywhere though...help please?

The toe box is identical to the AJ 1. The rest of the shoe is like a better version of the Kobe 3s.

Adidas is so stupid. If the price tag on these were $100 these would have FLOWN off the shelves. They're trying to push the envelope since people are spending 200+ on Brons. Idiotic move Adidas. I understand and respect the grind of taking pride in your product but that's TOO big of a jump too soon... That's like Hyundai dropping a $100,000 roadster. The brand is definitely on the come up, but come back to earth, my G.
I still want a pair of the drose 1s. Where can I find some?

Adidas is so stupid. If the price tag on these were $100 these would have FLOWN off the shelves. They're trying to push the envelope since people are spending 200+ on Brons. Idiotic move Adidas. I understand and respect the grind of taking pride in your product but that's TOO big of a jump too soon... That's like Hyundai dropping a $100,000 roadster. The brand is definitely on the come up, but come back to earth, my G.
EXACTLY, even nike doesnt do such a dramatic price hike.....by rose 6th sig they could go for 160 it makes sense build that consumer base, sh*t look kobe is on his 8th sig and they will be less then rose

bad move adidas bad move!!!

The only thing thats stopping me picking these up is the price point, those grey and volt joints are serious...

Not too many on eBay for the Rose 1's. I really want his first shoe he wore (I think TS Creators), but those are impossible to find now.

The shoe will start to sell once they hit like $119.99.

EXACTLY, even nike doesnt do such a dramatic price hike.....by rose 6th sig they could go for 160 it makes sense build that consumer base, sh*t look kobe is on his 8th sig and they will be less then rose

bad move adidas bad move!!!

So true. These are nice shoes but way overpriced. I would already have a pair if they were roughly $120....

man even at 130 these would have sold well!

but 160 sheesh... whoever decided to bump the price to 160 should be FIRED

just broke em in on the court and :tongue: they feel really light but at the same time i feel more support than the 2.0s, traction was outstanding, happy wit my purchase8)

I sent an email to Adidas customer relations basically stating the exact same thing my previous post said: people don't feel comfortable dropping 150+ on brands they aren't used to buying. Once the Greys hit 120 I'm all over them, but not a penny more. Is there any way to find out how first week sales are?

I sent an email to Adidas customer relations basically stating the exact same thing my previous post said: people don't feel comfortable dropping 150+ on brands they aren't used to buying. Once the Greys hit 120 I'm all over them, but not a penny more. Is there any way to find out how first week sales are?
They are Great

180 for volts? We love to harp on Nike for raising prices and adding gimmicks to justify the price hike, anyone know what the gimmick on the volts is?

180 for volts? We love to harp on Nike for raising prices and adding gimmicks to justify the price hike, anyone know what the gimmick on the volts is?

they're only showing up as 180 on adidas's site (and available now apparently)...shows up as 160 on eastbay and footlocker (which of course are the same).

offhand, what retail stores are you guys seeing these in person at? and after trying them on (or those of you who have already copped), how's the sizing? tts? run big? run small?

Premium player.
Premium footwear.
Premium pricing.

Do I agree with going from $110 to $160/$180, absolutely not. A gradual increase, I'd totally understand that. The ”Nightmare Before Xmas” will be priced at $180 also.

Oh the black out shorts/tees were from friends at adidas. The shorts are samples as of now.

Back
Top Bottom