D Wade, 50 pts through 3 qtrs

pimp.gif
Not only that but Beasley has 17 points in 3 quarters dude is finallygetting some minutes and producing. Double double
smile.gif

Dwayne has been outrageous the entire year. This is one of the better season i can remember in recent history

I knew this thread was coming.
laugh.gif

Last time I did this when he was beasting, he only scored like 2 points afterwards.

I can really see this Dwade + Beasley thing working out. Any updates on his defence? Cause dude just put in 2 more jumpers.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by 18key

Well god damn. Hope this solidifies his MVP chances.

41-38. Not a chance.
w/ a rookie PG, rookie coach, past washed up center, and the 2nd best player on the team only playing 24 mpg, it should matter

but he wont win

Who's had a better season? LeBron? No. His team has, but not as a single person. Wades averaging more points, steals, assists, and blocks than LBJ thisseason.

Plus without Wade, Miami would be a bottom 5 team. The Cavs wouldnt be nearly that bad without Bron.

Originally Posted by 18key

Who's had a better season? LeBron? No. His team has, but not as a single person. Wades averaging more points, steals, assists, and blocks than LBJ this season.

Plus without Wade, Miami would be a bottom 5 team. The Cavs wouldnt be nearly that bad without Bron.

QFT

Back
Top Bottom