Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

You don't know what your talking about, Dominicans are different b

Da ultraviolet rays of da sun has these fair skinned folks darker in the summer. When the fall and winter hit the regular pigmentation of their skin will come back a la Sammy Sosa

We more less adapt to the seasons b, we not black.
Those people are not Dominicans in any way shape or form. Next time you search "Dominicans" on Google try reading the description/article in the pictures, and you'll find out that most of the blacker folks are actually Haitian migrants. The people in the pictures posted above are so-called stateless Haitians protesting against racial discrimination in DR. Those people are called "PRIETOS" in DR and they stand out like a sore thumb amongst the average Dominican in most towns and cities of the country. Here are Dominican migration officials picking up some of these Haitians migrants.

Need these cliffs.

Ya still going at NH lifestyle?
Ya cats still mad cause he don't share your ******** vision of white fence?

Da man brags about that **** like he he found da pot of gold at da end of da rainbow fam....

just cuz i don't share your stature in regards to lifestyle, politics, or leprechaun-esque metaphors, or height, means u gotta whine about it in ever thread...jesus :lol: :smh:

how did a Colombian born kid overrun with da FARC and narcotic instability turn into such a wet napkin on a sneaker board cladded in leopard skinned toms worried about da next man is beyond me. :lol:

@millenial your boy better be 6'4" making jokes like that

Kanye would legit win the 2020 election if he did this.

Dead serious

Ryda421... I've quoted your three times...

Not on your jock, my g... You just saying somethings i need to opine on
that gif was POORLY executed, my g.

:lol:

I really don't see why yall going in on Craigmatic.

He's saying what MANY people say.
But DAAAAMBBBB Diego...

NT never forgets.

boys out here still killing you on that green you posted. :lol: :lol:
top 10 most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life.

I will never forget her. She was SO fine in that video.

get off my jock bro !

:lol: it's all good.

"Until Trump does ____ for brown people I'm going to be skeptical/negative/hate him just like they did to Obama"

Again...I don't care enough about Trump, Obama or white people enough to force myself to go out of my way to exert positive or negative energy towards any of them

That's just me though :lol:
This is NOT as hard as youre making it.

I am against Trump for what he has stood, and currently stands for. NOT because white people did it to Obama how your trying to make it out to be. The point about whites hating Obama and the other point about me not supporting Trump are two seperate thoughts Thats why those are in two DIFFERENT paragraphs.

I brought that up because you were crying about hypocrites earlier. But you STILL dont seem as adamant about it as you were when we were getting on ol diaperbooty.

You might not care about politics but you seem to get all up in them feels with no vaseline when we talk about Kanye though.

roll.gif

tell that to da jews & hipsters dying to pay off da current residence to take it over :lol:

u aint fooling nobody b.

Oh the ones that will eventually run your moms out her place

my moms is leaving me da apt... :lol:

and my rent is top soil dirt cheap :lol: :pimp:

Pitiful. Dude getting his 15, 20, and 30 year high school reunion information sent to the exact same address his report card got sent to back in the day. A grown *** child stuck in neutral.

giphy.gif

As usual, NT ends the year with a bang.

Edit: Just went back in this thread. It has everything in it. :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out how you pass on an apartment to your children after you die.

Pray the Trump's of the world don't actually come to your neighborhood and swallow it from its culture and integrity meanwhile putting you out cause you can no longer afford to live there. It's kind of like thinking it isn't anything wrong with female genital grabbing until your mom's or sister gets their cooch's snatched up.

Last edited:
Is this a Dominican culture thing? And if so, are the ladies ok when you bring them over to kick it and moms is on the couch?

No slander intended

Is this a Dominican culture thing? And if so, are the ladies ok when you bring them over to kick it and moms is on the couch?

No slander intended

my mom makes em breakfast if they stay in late enough. :lol:

I'm still trying to figure out how you pass on an apartment to your children after you die.

Fam talking like she OWNS that apartment :lol:

da way da rent laws is, might as well own it.

and my rent so dirt cheap, its probably equivalent to a expensive Verizon bill 8)

Maybe he has mental issues. He's living a second childhood word to Nas. Cause how can you brag about inheriting a 300-400 sq ft apartment THAT YOU DON'T OWN and harp it like it's a grand achievement?

i got a 2 bedroom apt b...where u pulling out these dimensions from? :lol:

and my rent so dirt cheap, its probably equivalent to a expensive Verizon bill 8)

No fool, YOU OR YOUR MOM DONOT OWN THAT PLACE

And YOUR mom has a 2 bedroom apt, you have a room in her apartment bro.

Last edited:

No fool, YOU OR YOUR MOM DONOT OWN THAT PLACE

And YOUR mom has a 2 bedroom apt, you have a room in her apartment bro.

NYC rent laws guarantee me that lease, and da rent never goes up, and i don't plan on ever moving so...u do da math tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom