Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** turned into an in depth interview?

:rofl:

The ****? Dudes are funny style these days. :smh:

Last edited:
not anytime soon, i just broke up with my ex i had 4 years with, and before that i was in another 4 year relationship.

broads were crazy, great for sex, terrible for anything long-term or being a co parent :lol:
How far is your crib from Dykman? Does Tahiry live in the heights? If so have you ever seen here?

Tahiry i used to know when she was a regular bar tender at da Club my OG owned in Harlem called da chaz club which he sold to DJ Clue & it turned to da Cherry lounge...predating social media.

these days you'll run into her randomly at da dyckman strip when it gets hot.

her & Yaris Sanchez, Cyn Santana, Mizz DR. been around a LONG time in da hood floating around before social media got a hold of em.

Last edited:
im on da 1st floor b.

my front yard is St. Nicholas ave with s non stop stream of Dominican mamis in leggings 24/7...and salons around da corner.

i be thanking god i was born here every night. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

Always trying to stunt on someone :lol:

folks is like "yeah u been on da heights around sexi mamis & great food & lounges your whole life in a cheap rent apt!"

like im posed to shrink from my blessings :lol:

You ain't lying about the mamis in leggings and the good food

I'm just a fat perverted **** tho :evil:

I'm not hating on Ninja's living arrangement
But jeez you always cape for him every time it is brought up
laugh.gif

I think dude can handle his own battles

Tahiry i used to know when she was a regular bar tender at da Club my OG owned in Harlem called da chaz club which he sold to DJ Clue & it turned to da Cherry lounge...predating social media.

her & Yaris Sanchez, Cyn Santana, Mizz DR. been around a LONG time in da hood floating around before social media got a hold of em.
That's dope, I'm thinking about possibly moving to the heights if I get this job I applied for in NYC. How much do 1 bedroom apartments cost in the heights?

That's dope, I'm thinking about possibly moving to the heights if I get this job I applied for in NYC. How much do 1 bedroom apartments cost in the heights?

right now? 12-1400ish.

Hate to take "da bait"......

But we all must have different standards of living if @ 3:40 to the end of this video is considered "doing it"

30+ years old.....having your mother tell you to clean your room and shoe boxes in a tiny apartment so that she can make her way to the bathroom.

Literally having the poor lady jump over boxes to use the bano :smh:.

Your Mom has a kind heart man. Really.

This is bugged out. I've been on this site for a while and I've never seen this. :lol:

im on da 1st floor b.

my front yard is St. Nicholas ave with s non stop stream of Dominican mamis in leggings 24/7...and salons around da corner.

i be thanking god i was born here every night. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

Always trying to stunt on someone :lol:

folks is like "yeah u been on da heights around sexi mamis & great food & lounges your whole life in a cheap rent apt!"

like im posed to shrink from my blessings :lol:

You ain't lying about the mamis in leggings and the good food

I'm just a fat perverted **** tho :evil:

we also got a surplus of A1 Dominican barbers out here [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Pray the Trump's of the world don't actually come to your neighborhood and swallow it from its culture and integrity meanwhile putting you out cause you can no longer afford to live there. It's kind of like thinking it isn't anything wrong with female genital grabbing until your mom's or sister gets their cooch's snatched up.
That is actually happening to me right now. My street is going to be widened from 2 lanes to 4 lanes and a turning lane so they are going to tear down all the houses on my side of the street but Im good cause I BOUGHT my house from my parents and only owe 22K. My rent is only $380/month for a 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bathroom. AND they just built a 3 story house across the street that they say will go for $400K. So Im good. My neighbors on the other hand rent their house. They gone be ahit outta luck when the developers come thru.

Damn that's good.

Hate to take "da bait"......

But we all must have different standards of living if @ 3:40 to the end of this video is considered "doing it"

30+ years old.....having your mother tell you to clean your room and shoe boxes in a tiny apartment so that she can make her way to the bathroom.

Literally having the poor lady jump over boxes to use the bano :smh:.

Your Mom has a kind heart man. Really.

I just can't over him having his **** lined up blocking the bathroom. :lol: What kinda **** is that?

Your spot don't have to be crazy big but at least keep your **** clean and respectable.

And how **** girls on a twin mattress? :lol:

Last edited:
we also got a surplus of A1 Dominican barbers out here [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

you're choosing not to excel in life because of cheap rent, barbers, leggings and clubs. you can find that in most metro cities :lol:

just face it, you're a sheltered kid who cannot fathom to move up the ladder and make it on your own.

Last edited:

you're choosing not to excel in life because of cheap rent, barbers, leggings and clubs. you can find that in most metro cities :lol:

just face it, you're a sheltered kid who cannot fathom to move up the ladder and make it on your own.

or maybe i happen to live in da biggest Dominican Utopia in da United States and im Dominican & happy... [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] simple i know..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom