"Dairy Cliff": Milk prices may double in New Year

Almond milk is good enough for me.

why dont they make almond chocolate milk? the only one ive had and seen in all store is the Silk almond which is dark chocolate. used to be good but drank it so much that its kinda disgusting now :x

man, i get by in life with cereal and cheese sandwhiches :smh:

life just ain't fair no mo :frown:

roll.gif
where is this from?
Haagen dazs going up in price?
sick.gif

I cant afford to live in nyc anymore between milk, mta, tolls and gas going up. the hell man.
mean.gif
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_Soldiers

MV5BOTYyNjE2ODg0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzc5ODAyMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR1,0,214,317_.jpg

Did you two even read the article :lol:

yes. If the government doesn't buy the milk the price goes up. If the price goes up Americans (who at the moment are strapped for cash) won't be able to afford a basic staple such a milk similar to people in "3rd" world countries. Couple that with other degenerations of the US in the past 10 yrs and yes things aren't looking too different.

:rolleyes I looks like their is no point arguing with you anyway

First of please specify what these "degenerations" are, and what kind of third world country you're talking about. Because they range from say a Caribbean countries to sub Saharan African nations.

You are using one condition that will probably be temporary if it happens at all to compare life in America to 3rd world countries. That's why I laughed

good, i dont drink that crap

hope they raise gas prices and anything with soy/corn in it too

humans drinking cows milk
laugh.gif

Strange, that kinda hit me like it was supposed to. What the F we doing drinking cows milk in the first place?
lol.....

sounds like u had a rude awakening right there.....lol

if u want to go down that road.....

what r we doing eating THEM?....

Last edited:
what about the cheese, butter and snacks that use cow's milk? How about pasta sauces? The list goes on and on.

I'm gonna give hemp milk and protein a try.

I don't want to switch to vegetarian protein powder

Tried Hemp Protein once, forgot to properly pepper my angus beforehand, 2 hours later I was running to the bathroom, I could hear something inside the toilet bowl yell "enemy AC-130 above, get to cover!" :x

Dat Fiber :smh:

Last edited:
uh oh.....As much as I love the milk of bovine, I think I may have to get on that almond milk tip

Back
Top Bottom