Dallas Cowboys...getting #6???

i think the cowboys can make it to the super bowl, but realistially, i understand they won't win.

not only is the secondary the only problem with this team(
sick.gif
@ jacques reeves and roy williams)...

but also, the lack of experience in the playoffs/superbowl. i believe only brad johnson, ken hamlin, terrell owens, terry glenn, and tank johnson are the onlyplayers on this dallas cowboys roster with superbowl experience.

even if the patriots don't reach the superbowl, the colts have a ton of experience.

I can't see the Cowboys getting out of the NFC. This team has been on a downward slide the second half of the season just like last year; I won't besurprised if they lose next week's game.

I think they will make it. It depends on who they play in the Super Bowl though. If they play Indy, they will win the 6th, but if they play New England it makenot be a win. I have a strong feeling New England will not make the Super Bowl though (Jacksonville gon beat them). So theres a decent chance that they willwin it but i dunno. They may +#$@ themselves over. Most of their losses this year have been them beating themselves.

Originally Posted by DumbAssMainy

i think the cowboys can make it to the super bowl, but realistially, i understand they won't win.

not only is the secondary the only problem with this team(
sick.gif
@ jacques reeves and roy williams)...

but also, the lack of experience in the playoffs/superbowl. i believe only brad johnson, ken hamlin, terrell owens, terry glenn, and tank johnson are the only players on this dallas cowboys roster with superbowl experience.

even if the patriots don't reach the superbowl, the colts have a ton of experience.

What kind of fan are you? I think they can make it.

*Waits for all the Cowboys fans not named KLJ and Nowitness to come in, call everybody haters, and say the Cowboys will win the Super-Bowl*
cough S4L2 cough
Waits for all non Cowboys fans to just agree with anything thats not hyping up the Boys. Damn didn't have to wait long. Like others said ifour secondary was better or they play out of their minds they can win the SB otherwise not a chance. Even though we lost by 21 to the Pats that game was closeuntil that 4th down we converted then got called back by holding. I think we wouldn't have held on that play we would have had a chance.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I'm not a 'Boys fan, but I don't dislike them either, I'd like to see them win in an upset, but I don't see anyone beating Colts/Pats.

i thought it was toodles for your posting career under that name

Noone's winning a super bowl with Tony Homosexual takin snaps. What has this guy done that makes him so good? Eh, he's proved nothing.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

so is it the seahawks or the winner of tampa and nyg?

the winner of Tampa/Giants. If the Skins won, however, we would play the Skins.

On topic, simply NO. We have the fire power on offense, especially if Glenn is able to return to last year's Glenn but I just dont see it happening notnecessarily because of our lack of talent but mainly our lack of experience. Despite our offense slowing down these last 3 weeks, our defense has been playingextremely well. I dont count the ******** game especially since we had several rookies who havent played all year (Alan Ball, Evan Oglesby).

The Cowboys haven't won a playoff game since 1996. Thats our main focus right now. Getting to the superbowl would be a dream but I just cant see us evenmaking it there.

not this year..... even if they make it, i cannot see them beating the pats or the colts....

I gotta go with every single one? No way in hell I'm taking a team who's quarterback hadn't even started 20 games in his career.
.....and yet you said we can lose in the second round because you like rolling with the hot teams......
I can see them losing in the second round. I like rolling with the hot teams.
LOL. What other "hot teams' are there in the NFC besides that fraud ******** team. I guess you see us losing to the "hot"Giants or Bucs, huh?

You dudes kill me....

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

No, they won't. I think they can definitely make it there, but I think the secondary is just too suspect to beat Tom Brady or Peyton Manning on the big stage.

I totally agree...and im a huge Cowboys homer

SMH at all these Cowboy fans making sure everyone knows they doubt their own team so that if they fail, they can't be made fun of. For god sakes, have somefaith.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

SMH at all these Cowboy fans making sure everyone knows they doubt their own team so that if they fail, they can't be made fun of. For god sakes, have some faith.

so when Cowboys fans state we're gonna do all types of collateral damage and win games, we are labeled as "homers" and "Cowboys fans aremost unrealistic fans." Then when Cowboys fans state the truth and ARE realistic and not being biased, its "Cowboys are making sure so we cant makefun of em."

always a lose lose situation when you're a Cowboy fan

SMH at all these Cowboy fans making sure everyone knows they doubt their own team so that if they fail, they can't be made fun of. For god sakes, have some faith.
lol .. cowboys fans being humble and unbiased and you tell we have no faith..then we do the opposite and we are suddenly cocky and arrogant...lol....okhow about this..cowboys gonna destroy, dismantle,murder and blow your team up and we will go all the way to the superbowl EASILY!!!!...happy?lol..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

No, they won't. I think they can definitely make it there, but I think the secondary is just too suspect to beat Tom Brady or Peyton Manning on the big stage.
Yea i know
eyes.gif
. It is to bad that the Pats are this good.

Earlier in the year i thought we had a chance.
laugh.gif

Yeah the Cowboys can make it out the weak NFC with only team standing in the way but I don't think the secondary could handle the Colts or the Pats

I hope the cowboys lose soon so the dolphins name tony sparano the head coach.
laugh.gif
naw but all seriousness, the cowboys are my favorite in the playoffs.

Can you blame us the way theyve been playing in the last four games???...
smh.gif

well i'll tell you this... if we play the packers in the NFC championship game...theres no doubt in my mind we'll be playing in the SB...

Noone's winning a super bowl with Tony Homosexual takin snaps. What has this guy done that makes him so good? Eh, he's proved nothing.
yeah, since hes had a lot of years to prove himself...
grin.gif

im not gonna doubt them yet...a cowboys patriots superbowl would probly be the highest rated super bowl ever...

All of ya are not gonna agree with me, but *%** it. The Cowboys will make it to the superbowl and win it as long as the patriots dont make it and even if theydo make it I still have confidence in my team to win it all.

Back
Top Bottom