Dallas in November. What should I see/do?

So I'm going to Dallas in November to visit my little bro who's all grown up now.

I haven't seen him in years due to us having different fathers and living in different states. We already have the Mavericks vs Heat game on lock and I'm thinking about the Saints vs Dallas game too.

What sights should I see while I'm there? What's the scene like? This will be my first time going out in a minute. Been crazy busy, even though I somehow find time to be on NT all damn day.

go see niketalks favorite forth worth member riverxbear, you guys can put your dana swag on and get at the young smitty $@+$# at the local malls and get some buns

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

also let john redcorn smash your girl
laugh.gif

No Dale.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

So I'm going to Dallas in November to visit my little bro who's all grown up now.

I haven't seen him in years due to us having different fathers and living in different states. We already have the Mavericks vs Heat game on lock and I'm thinking about the Saints vs Dallas game too.

What sights should I see while I'm there? What's the scene like? This will be my first time going out in a minute. Been crazy busy, even though I somehow find time to be on NT all damn day.
damn homie... thanksgiving game AND the heat/mavs game?!?!?!... nothing can top that man!

Yeah. I'm really looking forward to this trip for a number of reasons.

Any more sights or suggestions? Restaurants, clubs, etc.?

Yeah. I'm really looking forward to this trip for a number of reasons.

Any more sights or suggestions? Restaurants, clubs, etc.?
what type of food do you like?
what type of music do you like hearing?
What area are you staying at in Dallas?

Not sure what part he lives in.

Food? I like seafood and Italian.
Music? Chill mode %$@$. I'm a little too old to be doing the "daddy stroke" or whatever it's called.

Music? Chill mode %$@$. I'm a little too old to be doing the "daddy stroke" or whatever it's called.

Heres a couple of spots but if you need more options like Mexican food, burger joints, BBQ, Homemade food just ask theres plenty of places to eat at

Food - Newport’s in downtown right by AAC, Turlock’s of McKinney ave. 5 min driving from AAC, Dakotas 5 min driving from AAC
Music - you can try lower Greenville. there a bunch of bars down there and you can bar hope. mostly all bars down there are free. 
ghost bar in downtown its right by the AAC

As far as Italian spots:

Eno's in Oak Cliff is good.
407 N. Bishop Ave
Dallas, TX 75208
214-943-9200
www.enospizza.com

Oak Cliff Pizza is nearby, call ahead:
1315 W. Davis
Dallas, TX 75208
214-941-8080
www.oakcliffpizza.com

For more upscale:

Urbano Cafe in Old East Dallas
1410 N. Fitzhugh Ave
Dallas, TX 75204
214-823-8550
www.urbanodallas.com

Antonio's Ristorante in Addison
4985 Addison Cir
Addison, TX 75001
972-458-1010
www.antonioristorante.com

Sneaker spots are below.

Adikt Footwear
3839 McKinney Ave
Dallas, TX 7504
214-559-6154
www.adiktfootwear.com

index skateboard shop (Hurst)
725 Airport Frwy (183)
Hurst, TX 760543
817-282-9777
www.indexskateboarding.com

index skateboard shop (Dallas)
5307 E Mockingbird ln
Dallas, TX 75206
214-824-9777
www.indexskateboarding.com

Centre
5331 E Mockingbird Ln
Dallas, TX 75206
877-799-0804
www.gotocentre.com

Big Mike's (Duncanville)
414 Wheatland Rd
Duncanville, TX 75116
972-572-8508 

Big Mike's (Ft. Worth)
5288 Trail Lake Dr.
Fort Worth, TX 76133
(817) 423-2200

Shogun
3054 University Dr
Ft. Worth, TX 76109
817-923-4700
www.shogunstore.com

HoH Town East Mall
2063 Town East mall
Mesquite, TX 75150

HoH Northpark Center
8687 N Central Expressway
Dallas, 75225

Sport Sole
3207 W Northwest Hwy
Dallas, TX 75220
214-654-9522
www.myspace.com/sportsole

Thanks.

I forgot I made this thread.
You win.

This too, in case you get into town early.

Heat Seekers and Dead Stock Present:
Sneakerhead Night Out
Dave & Busters
Arlington Highlands
Saturday, Nov 20
8pm
Map

Everyone is welcome. Come hang out, shoot some pool, and politic about kicks and anything DFW.

For sure visit Cowboys Stadium if you haven't already. Also take your typical tour of Down town Dallas and what not.

Food:
- Maggiano's: Somewhat of a chain, but the food is so delicious, why go anywhere else for Italian?
- Cuba Libre: Not sure if you like Cuban food, but this place is delicious. The chorizo white queso is madness. Dip some fried plantains into the queso and your life will now be complete.

I'm coming tomorrow too. What's the Cowboy stadium like not on game day? People can come in and eat at the restaurant and visit the store?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I'm coming tomorrow too. What's the Cowboy stadium like not on game day? People can come in and eat at the restaurant and visit the store?
The store is open, they do tours all day. Not sure about the restaurant, but there's plenty within a stone's throw.

I'll be there in mid-December so this is a good thread to see. 

Any sneaker stores, outlets, boutiques, etc?

Back
Top Bottom