Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

just came back from the rangers game..and damn shi.t was on and poppin...2-0

saw some lil HS kid rocking some send helps.
Arent you in HS?

no he is 2 years out. I wish someone would calll me little... lol. so wheb is kixpo so I can start saving up. last year they had heat for good prices.

so lets do it... ill be up at towneast for sure with at least one of my boys. when is official release date?

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Go Mavs!! They need to play strong the last remaining games if they wanna move up. I got my hopes up and im trying to get tickets right now. Im also looking at playoff tickets, anybody got hookups
nerd.gif
?
Doesn't really matter though. Mavs gonna get murked by any team in the playoff race right now lol. I guess though the opponent depends on whether the Mavs will lose in 7 or lose in 4. They got the Jazz and New Orleans twice. I believe they have the Jazz i'm not sure. But I know they got the Hornets twice and if they're gonna move up they gotta pull both of those games out.

The real important game is tomorrow against Jazz. If the Mavs pull that one out we could pull out of 8 and into 7th. The real test will be the back to back with New Orleans. If we can get in that 7th spot we'd have a better chance of moving to the 2nd round. But anything goes so dallas will see.
Yea but even if they beat the Jazz it won't matter if they don't pull out both of those Hornets games. That's two potential losses. Jazz is gonna get tough. What it comes down to is I just don't think the Mavs can compete against a team with a great pg. And the 3 best in the league happen to be in the West in Parker, Paul and Deron. I just can't predict these boys anymore. Actually I can. They lose to teams they need to beat and even lose to teams they don't need to beat lol. Its amazing they're record is as good as it is. Honsetly though going into the season I thought they were the 9th best team in the West. They've exceeded my expectations I guess. I'm more dissapointed that they didn't pull any moves in the offseason or trade deadline. Jason Kidd's contract should've been gone. He might not even be here next season.

You speak the truth but I still have faith, anything can happen. If anything will split the series against NO. And hopefully Jazz lose a couple. That could get Mavs up and have a better chance in the playoffs. Well im out going to tonights game.

GO MAVS!

Yea that Jazz win was huge. It doesn't solidify things but it gets them on the right path. A nice solid convincing win against the Jazz. We haven'tgotten that much this year.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Huge win for the Mavs tonight they just might make some noise yet in the playoffs...

They'll make noise if they get homecourt against the Jazz in the 1st round lol. Horrible road team. We gotta sit back and just look at what we witnessedlast night. We played a horrible road team in our place. I'm not gonna take nothing away from the Mavs because I thought they'd lose. Just been thestory of the season. Inconsistency.

The 2009 schedule will be like so:

July 24th 5pm-9pm Meet-N-Greet Sponsored by Sportsole
July 24th 10pm-2am Pre-Party (Special Guest Performers)
Juy 25th 2pm-7pm KIXPO 2009
July 25th 10pm-2am KIXPO Afterparty/Adikt 3 Year Anniversary
July 26th 10am-4pm 4 on 4 Basketball Tournament

sounds cool. where is the adikt 3 yr anniversary being held? is it going to be at the same venue as last year?

Yo Nuc are you still wanting that after party thing?

I'm going to save up my funds to cellect kicks at kixpo for sure!

Why did Nike drop that wack #!% colorway for the 1st pair of Yeezy's to drop?

nike-air-yeezy-fire-red-colorway.jpg

The colorways are getting better by the release.

I hate this shoe in general. Its such a hypebeast shoes. Its just all the most hyped jordans in one mega hype shoe. IMO!

what up nuc,dsk21,kdub,deadstock! nxt cw of the yeezy gonna be a little more difficult to cop but not impossible.

Well im goin to the Mavs game tomorrow! Like Rocyaice said im not convinced until we beat NO...... twice! But if we do win both games we'll be in the 6thspot! Even better right. But im happy with just bein in 7th, win percentage goes up. And it looks like Dallas got there game togetther at the right time.

And never liked the Rangers but 2-0 is great, looking forward to a good season.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

I hate this shoe in general. Its such a hypebeast shoes. Its just all the most hyped jordans in one mega hype shoe. IMO!
I agree with you that it's a hypebeast shoe. IF it wasn't titled Air Yeezy's dudes wouldn't be standing in line for them. Which iscrazy because I didn't think a dude like Kanye would have such an effect on the public. Especially the rumors of him that go around. I like the design ofthem. But that 1st pair colorway just threw me off. I didn't think i'd ever like a pair. Just thought they were atrocious. But the more colorway'sI see the more i'm digging them. For the right price anyway. I'm not standing in line to spend 400 dollars. I better get a beat or two produced byKanye himself for 400 dollars.

Well im goin to the Mavs game tomorrow! Like Rocyaice said im not convinced until we beat NO...... twice! But if we do win both games we'll be in the 6th spot! Even better right. But im happy with just bein in 7th, win percentage goes up. And it looks like Dallas got there game togetther at the right time.

3-0 now. I've never been a baseball fan myself. Its crazy though for some reason i've been to more Rangers games than Cowboys and Mavsgames combined. I'm excited about this Ranger's season though. Its one thing to trout out 30 and 40 year olds and say your gonna compete. They got thebest farm system in the MLB and they're throwing 20 year olds out there now and are not only competing but looking convincing. Even the casual fan canenjoy the Rangers since they hit baseballs with such ease.

We're gonna see about these Mavs. We're going to find out if they're for real by the end of the week. Its unfair to ask but they gotta sweep theHornets. We'll se if they pull it out.

Well im goin to the Mavs game tomorrow! Like Rocyaice said im not convinced until we beat NO...... twice! But if we do win both games we'll be in the 6th spot! Even better right. But im happy with just bein in 7th, win percentage goes up. And it looks like Dallas got there game togetther at the right time.

3-0 now. I've never been a baseball fan myself. Its crazy though for some reason i've been to more Rangers games than Cowboys and Mavs games combined. I'm excited about this Ranger's season though. Its one thing to trout out 30 and 40 year olds and say your gonna compete. They got the best farm system in the MLB and they're throwing 20 year olds out there now and are not only competing but looking convincing. Even the casual fan can enjoy the Rangers since they hit baseballs with such ease.

We're gonna see about these Mavs. We're going to find out if they're for real by the end of the week. Its unfair to ask but they gotta sweep the Hornets. We'll se if they pull it out.

I hope the Mavs keep their game up and show there true game. I dont wanna be let down friday. I hope the rangers keep it up its only been 3 games. The youngguns do make a difference tho. They might make me attend a home game. Ive only been to one in 2003.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Yo Nuc are you still wanting that after party thing?

I'm going to save up my funds to cellect kicks at kixpo for sure!

We connected with Adikt for the after party. Had to keep thimgs movin. Ya feel me? I'm still interested in any ideas you hav, though.

Back
Top Bottom