Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

BC - you seen the 4th color installment on the yeezys? those are the samples. they will drop from what I'm hearing.

SFA Represent!

I think my kidneys are done. I'm hitting up the doc to make sure I'm ok. I'm being serious too. Its been hurting since yesterday.
Purple haze
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I been meaning to ask you JR what part of Dallas you stay in?

Originally Posted by rocyaice

All footlockers have the AM95 Ken Griffs just as an FYI

They also have the Jordan 5s. The white ones for $310. Why and how I don't know. Its strange to me.
310? Why so damn much? And they're all white?

...he must be talking about the 18/5 CDP

xsw7k.jpg

I stay over by mockingbird station/SMU/Grennville.

To confirm, Raging Bull Back, drop at the end of this month?

JRThumper85 - lol...my bad fam...MSRP was $310 onall the Jordan packs that came out in 2008...this was a slow seller cause not a lot of peeps liked the 18's...I myself did not get this pack. You can findthose 5's on Ebay for about $150-$180.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by rocyaice

All footlockers have the AM95 Ken Griffs just as an FYI

They also have the Jordan 5s. The white ones for $310. Why and how I don't know. Its strange to me.
310? Why so damn much? And they're all white?

...he must be talking about the 18/5 CDP

xsw7k.jpg

I seen this pack together months ago (around New Years day) for $250 in pretty much a FSR.

I just don't get it tho. It had to be a misprint. It was the shoe alone for $310. I looked at them like are you serious? I was like please inform me whenyou fine a moron to buy them.

^^^ It wasn't just for one shoe it was for both shoes they just had that price listed that way.

DK does the samething but you still get the entire pack for $310. The Foot Locker at Valley View has a bunch of packs still left including 3's(Black/Cement) and 8's (White) and Carmine 6's...small sizes in most of them but I think there is a 10 in the Carmines

haha, I did a quick reply, I didn't realize it died two pages ago.

And yeah, they have a 310 pricetag on the Vs. I remember I went with my coworker and he was like "310 for a pair of shoes!!!" and the guy was justlike "smh, its for two pairs"

It's kind of surprising that they are still at the stores. Too bad there aren't anymore XII/XI packages. I overslept on that release....anyone havesome XIs for sale? sz 9

Sorry to break it to you, But they didn't have the other pair. The guy was telling me that they are special releases and this and that. I was like yall areretarded.

Originally Posted by bc60997

majik214 wrote:

I agree with a fight at 7-11 on hampton and clarendon....

You guys in middle school or something SMH give it a rest
smh.gif

I live down the street from greiner middle school, and these little dudes are beefing hard with quintanilla middle school, they be having some big %#@ brawlsin the middle of the street.

Originally Posted by majik214

I agree with a fight at 7-11 on hampton and clarendon....
Cornball. Only thing to do there is to pick up a slurpee....

*anyway, Historicaly fact. Did you know?
7-11 was founded in Dallas, Tx http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7-Eleven
....you dont appreciate it until you leave Dallas and cant find a good drink for about 100 miles...

Sorry to break it to you, But they didn't have the other pair. The guy was telling me that they are special releases and this and that. I was like yall are ******ed.
eek.gif
--310 for recently released v's. Mise well try your luckand try to get some 99' icey fire red's.

Sorry to break it to you, But they didn't have the other pair. The guy was telling me that they are special releases and this and that. I was like yall are ******ed.

Special release!!!
roll.gif
Who are they foolin with that nonsense

They must have had the other pair stolen and were trying to get rid of just the Vs
laugh.gif

The classic Greiner vs. Quintanilla beef still going strong huh?

You ever post up and just watch em Marion?

MHT - Just so you know their corporate office is in downtown dallas. I went there on a school trip back in the day. they have every flavor slurpee there andyou get to test them all. Plus they have an actual 7-11 in the corporate building. BALLIN!

JRThumper85 wrote:

MHT - Just so you know their corporate office is in downtown dallas. I went there on a school trip back in the day. they have every flavor slurpee there and you get to test them all. Plus they have an actual 7-11 in the corporate building. BALLIN!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why are these laughing faces different colors NT is messing with me today...

BC - you seen the 4th color installment on the yeezys? those are the samples. they will drop from what I'm hearing.

SFA Represent!

I think my kidneys are done. I'm hitting up the doc to make sure I'm ok. I'm being serious too. Its been hurting since yesterday.
I hope it isn't kidney stones!

pops never gave me 200 bucks but okay zach and dashoekid wasn't even a member on NT when we had those problems. i sent you a PM 3 days
ago and still no reply. but you still say you can square up with me 1 on 1 ? your a clown and you put up a front. can you not go a page with out referring topiff ? we all know i have had my fair share of SN's. No really cuts me in the hat thread except 4 guys that i know.

so now just please sit down and try not to talk crap to me or refer to drugs for 1 page because you dont want to meet up and end this "beef"
so just do you college boy go for that mill and become the A list type cat you think you are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, and one last thing

" i thought we were friends" but if you read your previous statements you just used me to get shoes for a good price right ?
roll.gif
just sit down
in your seat because your act is played out no one likes you nor cares for you. you talk so much crap and wont end it. you just cant nor wont shut
up you always have to have the first and last word. but im a D rider right ? but what i say about you on NT gets you hurt. so you try to come back
and say im just making you look rude and cocky. your a clown B real talk you have been exposed for the jerk you are and i hope no 1 has to deal
with you. your the type of guy who thinks everything is his way or no way. Remember how i dont have any connects just because i didnt go to my
usual spot for the 1 CDP ? everything you have said has blown up in your face. Duke just take 50 seconds and reply to my PM and bring a Digi cam and we deadthis once and for all. but your to cool for that right ? or you to busy counting the pounds of dro you got in your dorm.
laugh.gif

Anys Good looks Young sole on the big pony connect for 30 bucks
glasses.gif
nerd.gif

this sucks not buying shoes and im slowy downgrading my collection stuff i only want. next up is the split pack with dashoekid red suede Vs im not
making the same mistake i did with the 21s.

Back
Top Bottom