Dallas Peeps Back At It

THank u god for snow no work for me today lol
Wow it snowed? I just flew out to Denver yesterday to go skiing lol.

yeah i see how things run out in tarrant county u dont have achance to win a raffle....what boutiques r in dallas that get quickstrikes?
Index Skateboard Supply for SB. They have a location next to the Target in North Richland Hills and I think another off of Mockingbird in Dallas. For other Nike products I am afraid you are limited to Foot Locker and NikeDallas. The closest independent store I can think of that gets Nike stuff is Nick Kicks in Austin, followed by Politics in Lafayette.

Black Market in Arlington has a good collection of NB and Asics, though they do sometimes mark up the price. I was told they were charging like $140 for the Urban Camo Gel Lyte III's.

Last edited:
Hey guys anyone ever deal with vertigo skate shop out of Plano tx? Just placed my first order through them over the phone for a future release and just want to get some insight on locals thoughts of the shop

Hey guys anyone ever deal with vertigo skate shop out of Plano tx? Just placed my first order through them over the phone for a future release and just want to get some insight on locals thoughts of the shop

Index off Mockingbird > every other shop in the area. They always charge retail.

Yeah they are retail.. Last time I went in there they had some 574's, the red elite 999's, and then a couple of 998 color ways..

u must be cool with somebody at FL or FA in hulen cause its always some dirty **** going on there..
he bro i'm coming up to the DFW area next weekend and i'm trying to find a spot thats gonna get the tiffany sb's in stock you know of any places that aren't sciesty?

**** only a couple spot i know off hand there a skate shop in plano texas probably hands down ur best bet then there a spot on 75 university park area i forget the names but if u google dallas skate shops they are the first two that pop up good luck fam

does any one have any additional all star pack release info i know kobes wont be in the area but how about the kd/lebrons...any parks mall info on how many they are getting? 

Actually no I don't. That manager at FA was shady AF. The release for the Toro 4's and shadow 1s gave them away. I guess I just got lucky.
shoe palace footaction footlocker champs are the worst in hulen mall they dont try and hide it either

shoe palace footaction footlocker champs are the worst in hulen mall they dont try and hide it either

I won the online raffle for champs for the gammas, Im sure they didn't have anything to do with the online process because I did hear some shady **** while I was in the store for GS and TD! I really like the little white lady in FL tho, she cool. It was a black tomboyish chick in FA with some glasses and dreadlocks that was shady AF. Almost pissed me off.

he bro i'm coming up to the DFW area next weekend and i'm trying to find a spot thats gonna get the tiffany sb's in stock you know of any places that aren't sciesty?

you and me both--i mean you can google skate shops (which I did) but that still doesn't help in me actually trying to find some that will carry the shoe

I won the online raffle for champs for the gammas, Im sure they didn't have anything to do with the online process because I did hear some shady **** while I was in the store for GS and TD! I really like the little white lady in FL tho, she cool. It was a black tomboyish chick in FA with some glasses and dreadlocks that was shady AF. Almost pissed me off.
i knoq who ur talking about that entire footaction is foul it use to didnt be so bad 2yrs ago even the manager there is foul....but shoe palace takes the cake

i knoq who ur talking about that entire footaction is foul it use to didnt be so bad 2yrs ago even the manager there is foul....but shoe palace takes the cake

Yea I put in a raffle once at the shoe palace in Hulen Mall for the Black Grape 5s and felt like they threw my ticket away soon as I walked out lol. Seems like connections have been made at these malls but I always use Hulen as a Plan B if The Parks fail me. Do you have any info on the release of the infrared 6s?

Back
Top Bottom