Dallas Peeps Back At It

Went to the Kixchange and the venue itself was small so it was packed, but very little actual heat. Of course the regulars: Yeezys, GMPs, and Infrareds

My personal favorite was these 3s and the WTL 10s

I give it a 7/10. Venue so small I saw every shoe in about 10 minutes.

Like IamDef said it was small. I was able to Walk around about 6 times and look at everything there. I chopped it up with a few of the people that had tables and it was a pretty good experience. I walked out of there with Some Motorsport 6s for a reasonable price. I wonder when Villa Will convert the DKs?

Like IamDef said it was small. I was able to Walk around about 6 times and look at everything there. I chopped it up with a few of the people that had tables and it was a pretty good experience. I walked out of there with Some Motorsport 6s for a reasonable price. I wonder when Villa Will convert the DKs?

Sometime in 2015

went to get the grey toe 14's

from HOH Stonebrior 

and they are doing tickets for the

infrared 6's does anybody know 

who is doing FCFS for sure

Anybody know if the Shiekh stores out here do raffles codes like the Cali area stores do?

Put in 5 raffles for the 6's at Irving mall, don't know why tho b/c the Mexican cats got that mall on lock.

Maybe Nike Dallas i cant think of any other stores. i will probably go to Redbird mall to see if theyre doing FCFS
went to get the grey toe 14's
from HOH Stonebrior 
and they are doing tickets for the
infrared 6's does anybody know 
who is doing FCFS for sure

So it look like everybody in Dallas won a Jordan 6 raffle except me, something told me to get up and go to Parks mall for those guaranteed tix, but I didn't. :smh:

If anybody out here in the metroplex come up on a 10.5 or 11, PM me.

Nike Dallas Pick up ends at 3pm i would head over there to see if they have unclaimed pairs if you dont have any on lock by then

So it look like everybody in Dallas won a Jordan 6 raffle except me, something told me to get up and go to Parks mall for those guaranteed tix, but I didn't. :smh:

Easy cop at the parks too. Line was super short

Went to the Kixchange and the venue itself was small so it was packed, but very little actual heat. Of course the regulars: Yeezys, GMPs, and Infrareds

My personal favorite was these 3s and the WTL 10s

I give it a 7/10. Venue so small I saw every shoe in about 10 minutes.
glad i didnt make the trip down from jersey for that **** then... these IIIs are wet though

I ended up with 3 pairs of infra 6s, kept one and sold the other 2 for retail locally ....I was prepared to also help a local NTer, but he ended not needing my help as he previously thought.

Ready for those 11s ...and once raffles starts I'll post the info in here ...DFW NTer's must stick together and help each other out.

I would try to get the DB Penny's at Nike Dallas but I'm not even gonna try that word game on Twitter. Gon try my best to cop online

I would try to get the DB Penny's at Nike Dallas but I'm not even gonna try that word game on Twitter. Gon try my best to cop online
thats probably the best option even though thats a gamble too.. ion think ppl gonna be looking for those too tough though

Back
Top Bottom