Dallas Peeps Back At It

I was going to post this on the "1/2 cent thread" but I'll DFW heads a shot first...1/2 Cents on Uptempoair.com for $240 shipped...good luck

So...it's the Friday before Mardi Gras and Fat Tuesday what is everyone doing tonight?

I'll be out in Addison with the girl...This could get ugly
roll.gif

MTH214- I stay in dallas by mockingbird station. I wear a size 9 12 - 10 1/2.

Young - Remember when you ge tto selling let me know first! And I was on that bball hype for awhile but then I went back to my root of love.

D- Adikt tomorrow for the GTA sounds like a damn good idea.

bc60- We are thinking about going out tonight. You ever been to the Londoner in addison? I work then some weekends. Its kool. I think we might be hitting thator doing the uptown dallas scene as always.

Huf Quakes are next on the list.

Adikt showing love with the huaraches. good phone service lol.

ima get those cool grey when they come in.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

MTH214- I stay in dallas by mockingbird station. I wear a size 9 12 - 10 1/2.

Young - Remember when you ge tto selling let me know first! And I was on that bball hype for awhile but then I went back to my root of love.

D- Adikt tomorrow for the GTA sounds like a damn good idea.

bc60- We are thinking about going out tonight. You ever been to the Londoner in addison? I work then some weekends. Its kool. I think we might be hitting that or doing the uptown dallas scene as always.

Huf Quakes are next on the list.

Im a size 11. I sold my chilis to riverxbear. I had vivid 90s but already got rid of those. As for dunks I've had many but currently only have dontrellewillis and vintage celtic dunks.. nothing spectacular.

frankthekingdtx- Yea thats a pic ofmy true blue's i was bored.

WickedxCL- Man i missed out, i was checking the computer at work right before i left and nothing. Get home get on the comp, and UTA is sold out!!

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

youngsole how much for the d-train dunks??
100$ maybe cheaper. sooner the better!. PM if you serious. Ill get at you quick.
This goes to whoever gets at me first!

Hey, anyone here can help me out with a connect at FL or anywhere else? Trying to find friends and connections around the Arlington area.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

I was going to post this on the "1/2 cent thread" but I'll DFW heads a shot first...1/2 Cents on Uptempoair.com for $240 shipped...good luck
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I still don't see the "funny" in this...2nd that on the "stoneface"...I guess I'll just keep the info to myself next time...

Originally Posted by trublu86

WickedxCL- Man i missed out, i was checking the computer at work right before i left and nothing. Get home get on the comp, and UTA is sold out!!
they went quick fam...considering that these will not drop locally, the $240 tag wasn't that bad...and UTA is legit as they come.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by MHT214

Yo! This is more of just a curious question. WHAT HIGH SCHOOLS DID YA'LL GO TO?
Currently attending Bryan Adams High School!
pimp.gif
Oh shoot! Ain't that out near Denton??? I took a test out there 2 weeks ago
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
wink.gif
Naw my dudet. Its in north/east (?) dallas.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I still don't see the "funny" in this...2nd that on the "stoneface"...I guess I'll just keep the info to myself next time...
Sorry.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by trublu86

they went quick fam...considering that these will not drop locally, the $240 tag wasn't that bad...and UTA is legit as they come.

Yea ive ordered from there before they ship real quick. I emailed em about the purple foams and they said they where looking to get them in. They didnt tellme any more info tho.

Back
Top Bottom