Dallas Peeps Back At It

im just cool with hearing if anyone actually won anything (yeezy) from parks mall cause most of their stores are shady...

man this dfw page needs a mouth to mouth asap real critical too many sneaker people in dfw for this traffic volume smh

man this dfw page needs a mouth to mouth asap real critical too many sneaker people in dfw for this traffic volume smh

It's always been like this. When there is traffic, it's 95% Jordan and Yeezy related. The Dallas scene is a absolute farce.

So...Still waiting. I mean, it's almost 4:00 PM...Unless you're Pac Sun, who told me their calling window begins at 6, there should be more indication of winners, right? I'm still holding out hope, but this doesn't look too good.

On to NK NMD's for me, haha! I've been so into the 350's, I have done little to no homework for the NK NMD's...They releasing any at the ATx store? Anyone want to pool down to ATx?! LOL...J/k. Although, if I find out there's stock and a chance, I may actually roll down tomorrow. Late night the bar scene and camp outside if that's how they get down.

ATx, what's good?!

Edit: Also...This is the most traffic I've seen in this thread in a long time. It is under used. I dip in and out of the game, myself...largely because the backdoor system has kept me from getting key releases for the past few years...So I stopped trying. But yeah, I'd like to see D/FW come together more in regard to the sneaker hunt. I miss the days of Darren and Adikt in Dallas...Once they got robbed for Grape AM 95's and he closed, the game changed dramatically.

Last edited:
Was told NP got 30 pairs. So I'm guessing town east got 48 at most since they make the most revenue in the metroplex. Winning raffles is nearly impossible around here unless you know someone.

Was told NP got 30 pairs. So I'm guessing town east got 48 at most since they make the most revenue in the metroplex. Winning raffles is nearly impossible around here unless you know someone.
interesting i wonder how much parks?... got cause they should be second to T.E.

So...Still waiting. I mean, it's almost 4:00 PM...Unless you're Pac Sun, who told me their calling window begins at 6, there should be more indication of winners, right? I'm still holding out hope, but this doesn't look too good.

On to NK NMD's for me, haha! I've been so into the 350's, I have done little to no homework for the NK NMD's...They releasing any at the ATx store? Anyone want to pool down to ATx?! LOL...J/k. Although, if I find out there's stock and a chance, I may actually roll down tomorrow. Late night the bar scene and camp outside if that's how they get down.

ATx, what's good?!

Edit: Also...This is the most traffic I've seen in this thread in a long time. It is under used. I dip in and out of the game, myself...largely because the backdoor system has kept me from getting key releases for the past few years...So I stopped trying. But yeah, I'd like to see D/FW come together more in regard to the sneaker hunt. I miss the days of Darren and Adikt in Dallas...Once they got robbed for Grape AM 95's and he closed, the game changed dramatically.

Never knew they got robbed. Agreed though. Adikt was a great shop. I remember they opened the same summer as P.E.G. and it slowly started bringing the boutique scene to Dallas.

Centre has been doing a great job since day one. The past few years have been much better, especially with the additions of New Balance and Diadora.

Who needs a PB 350. I got a size 9 on the way and I'm looking for an OVO size 10 plus a little cash. Hit me up if interested. Can anybody remember the consignment shop that opened in the DFW. Somebody mentioned it in this thread but I can find the post. 

Who needs a PB 350. I got a size 9 on the way and I'm looking for an OVO size 10 plus a little cash. Hit me up if interested. Can anybody remember the consignment shop that opened in the DFW. Somebody mentioned it in this thread but I can find the post. 

pound 4 pound its near SMU

Back
Top Bottom