Dallas Peeps Back At It

^^^^^Sad part is TeamAckRight, if you only knew how many people I met during that Vegas trip (Billyhoyle, SoleSupreme, InnovaativeOne, Cris1,Electricbamboo,etc....)from New York all the way to Hawaii

wow.... you took a trip for them and you just let them go? your a good man. those dunks are the best outa the whole pack imho.

copped a few pairs of lebron soldier 2 samples the last few days. i'll post my tagged pics once i get them.

they're not getting them. i asked the last time i was in there and they looked at me like i was making up the kicks.

They gave me that look when I asked about purple flights. They had the golds, so was I wrong to assume? Dude then tried to tell me some other BS, I had to puthim in his place. anyways, I wanna see those brons you got my man!
BTW those cowboys are just marvelous... better without flash.

the brons i got are these (not my pics).

TNP- take no prisoners sample, heard only a handful exist.

camo samples
web.jpg

Man, i wish i still lived in Dallas, i would def be participating in this thread. Where are all the older heads?

it's a little icy here (garland), i'm not gonna go into work tomorrow. gonna chill all day in my bed!

Ive been living in San Antonio for 2 yrs now. I travel back home every now and then to Dallas ( OC ) to visit the family etc....BTW, honestly you guys shouldbe ashamed. Ya'll need to be doing it bigger! Dont let these other TX cities run the shoe game. Dallas has alot, if not the most potential in TX when itcomes to the shoe game. Just look at the SA thread, Dudes down here in SA got ALOT ALOT tougher time getting sneakers,shops and events etc... and they got a200+ pg thread full of good stuff and info. Lets go D-Town!!

Originally Posted by K20Lee

the brons i got are these (not my pics).

TNP- take no prisoners sample, heard only a handful exist.

camo samples
web.jpg
Very nice camos and TNP K20lee. They were originally promos for an online game this past summer leading up to the summer games, but eventuallymade it to NDC. As far as the TNP's, DON'T ever believe the old addige "only a handful or few existed or made", because that was said aboutthe camos and not cost effective for Nike to manufacture. BTW, the TNP's were given to players that participated during an NYC summer league. If you towant to find about anything Lebron, check out my buddy's site http://nikelebron.net/. Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by gotshoez

I'm new to NT but any female sneaker fiends here?
eek.gif
wouldn't consider myself a fiend in the least bit....

**edit, in cedar hill/duncanville/desoto it's pretty icy on the roads---schools are shut down (
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

How 'bout a dallas pyp? Not to swagger jack the dmv forum but they did one and it was pretty chill
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom