Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

5 is the minimum? That seems low. I know many manslaughter cases where they get 5-6 years. Are we sure she wasn't convicted of third degree murder or manslaughter?
Texas is a weird state regarding sentences. The murder sentence is correct. 5-99 years

Texas is lenient as hell. A manslaughter charge carries 2-20 years. If you were gonna kill somebody, that’s 1 of the states to do it

I’d wait on the actual sentencing before celebrating real justice being served. But look at what had to happen for a white chick to get charged with murder, a nearly completely implausible murder that sounds straight off Law & Order to where the jury basically had no choice but to render her guilty. Black dude would’ve been charged for murder for being near a person stealing a cell phone.

She lied under oath, this bish thought she was gonna walk...Hell no. Dallas police department is on trial next. The fact they tried to cover up the murder for her, shows you dallas Police department was and is riddle with corruption.

She lied under oath, this bish thought she was gonna walk...Hell no. Dallas police department is on trial next. The fact they tried to cover up the murder for her, shows you dallas Police department was and is riddle with corruption.

I had a friend that use to work for DPD. Lasted a year. It's absolutely filled with corruption.

From a quick Google it seems like she got convicted of the Texas equivalent of 2nd degree murder. So it is up to the judge to determine how bad her conduct was to determine the time she gotta serve.

Hope they give her at least 15.

If you want to get an idea of how the Texas justice system rocks, read this. Highly recommended.

9781586484545_p0_v4_s550x406.jpg

This is why the systematic removal of people of color on juries is such a problem. Glad that this jury was diverse.

Back
Top Bottom