Dame Dash selling his shoe collection and plaques on eBay (OGs enter)

I wasn't stating he's selling his shoes for the investment.

I read that he had invested in the legalize weed business and it's up and operational.

I just think he finally realized that he needs to let go of his past. Maybe he's ready to move on from those items

Who knows...

That wasn't directed at you but I was piggybacking what you said.

If the guy is investing in dispensaries, I personally wouldn't call him "broke" to the point where I would feel like he needs to sell sneakers for money.

But I don't know either way which is why I tend to not comment on it.

I doubt Dame has as many clothes as Kim K. She has to unload clothes because she has too much.

How you gonna donate heels?

So instead sell it...

Plus she's not selling anything personal like Dame.

He's selling Aaliyah's plaque. Like cmon y'all.

Dude literally posted a link of some slides :lol:

Talking about "donate heels".

Why are you assuming that an Aaliyah plaque is significant to him of all the things he probably has to remember her by?

And for the record, I don't think he actually did anything on that album. He doesn't have a credit anywhere on it.

Last edited:
why are ppl saying he's going broke I think he's been broke for years, hes had a multi million dollar tax bill for years now. Jayz should buy these plaques and give them back to him to throw him a bone

Damn ain't broke he just not rich as he should be...

The man lives in a mansion in the Hollywood Hills he far from broke...

I knew life was going to bite him on his *** when he said he didn't wear the same white tee and pair of socks twice. That's a "money grows from trees" mindset. Hopefully he matured from that.

Dame thought Roc-a-fella was going to last 30 years. Common speculation in business.

Things don't always go as plan, with partners. Jay-z was his highest stake.

Paid-n-Full is what gave Dame recognition, and for that, I respect.

If he got that for 18k that's one of the greatest comeups in the history of come ups

The reasonable doubt plaque is already at 65 k

The first 5 highest items equal about 100k

And to think, those storage lockers average around $1-5k... Especially if everything is boxed up well. The dude that Shoezeum dude got them from didnt know what they had settling at $18k...

Back
Top Bottom