Damn Cleveland... Vol. What are we doing?

The woman is gonna live a awful life after this whole thing is over. Absolutely ****** up situation

Last edited:
People are so disgusting
mean.gif

**** seems fishy af. The slow reaction by the news, the fact that he uploaded the video and the news was behind in coverage when a dead man's body was in the streets and with the tech that's available (see John Snow and Wikileaks) they know where he is or at the very least can create a trail based on last known locations.

Something ain't right.

And why does he look just like Chris Dorner? Is he prior military too?

65f125f45f50dc0c6873cbb9dd5588cd.jpg

steve-stephens-mug.jpg

Last edited:
**** seems fishy af. The slow reaction by the news, the fact that he uploaded the video and the news was behind in coverage when a dead man's body was in the streets and with the tech that's available (see John Snow and Wikileaks) they know where he is or at the very least can create a trail based on last known locations.

Something ain't right.

And why does he look just like Chris Dorner? Is he prior military too?

65f125f45f50dc0c6873cbb9dd5588cd.jpg

steve-stephens-mug.jpg

Part of it is propoganda. News/media doesn't make much money/attention off of black man shooting/killing another black man...I agree the media attention seems to be very...minimal

Yea, don't watch that video.

It's actually disgusting how calm he is about the whole thing.

Serious question, what part of this coverage is minimal? what sources are you using for this argument?

Considering how close I am to Ohio (MD), and that the killer is at large around my surrounding area, nobody here knows that this is going on for the most part. You'd think people would be more aware around here because the guy is supposedly within our area (state wise). Maybe I over-exaggerated by saying 'minimal' but this isn't like it's on the other side of the country, and a lot of people around here have no idea that this is going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazy that he has not been caught yet.

Was it ever confirmed if he really did kill anybody else?

Serious question, what part of this coverage is minimal? what sources are you using for this argument?

I wouldn't say minimal (not my words), but if someone is shot in broad day light on a Sunday and he uploaded a video after the fact 1. Why was there a lag in just covering an open shooting in public? 2. Why after he stated in a public video that he had killed others, was social media more on the story than the news that has the same access, but more resources to verify?

Last edited:

Considering how close I am to Ohio (MD), and that the killer is at large around my surrounding area, nobody here knows that this is going on for the most part. You'd think people would be more aware around here because the guy is supposedly within our area (state wise). Maybe I over-exaggerated by saying 'minimal' but this isn't like it's on the other side of the country, and a lot of people around here have no idea that this is going on.

That may be your imagination. Every local source has it under their national headlines.

Sir San Diego Sir San Diego

Pretty much. The cognitive dissonance associated with the media in regards to the general public has always interested me. We'll clown Javale McGee for shaqtin a fool in a handful of events, yet the govt/media has a laundry list of mishaps and move with an unparalleled sense of immunity.

Last edited:

I wouldn't say minimal (not my words), but if someone is shot in broad day light on a Sunday and he uploaded a video after the fact 1. Why was there a lag in just covering an open shooting in public? 2. Why after he stated in a public video that he had killed others, was social media more on the story than the news that has the same access, but more resources to verify?

Sounds like a natural news cycle. If someone commits a crime and posts it on NT, it's going to make rounds before getting to official sources.

Went on twitter and saw faormount park was trending. So uh, is this guy really in Philly? Glad I'm not in the city at the moment

I cant stand conspiracy theorists man. lawd

Where's the conspiracy? I just said it seems off and notice his physique and demeanor is very similar to another killer with military training. Point being, he calmly killed an innocent old man like he had either done it before or had training. That doesn't strike you as odd?

Sounds like a natural news cycle. If someone commits a crime and posts it on NT, it's going to make rounds before getting to official sources.

A public shooting is usually enough for breaking news on a slow news day like Sunday. "If it bleeds, it leads."

Last edited:
Ok. Well it strikes me as odd. You act like I said he was a clone or some ****. Again where's the conspiracy theory? If someone throws a Jew in an oven and that someone has a Hitler mustache I guess it would be dumb to make apparent connections there as well?

Last edited:
Sounds like maybe he has been spotted in PA (saw Erie mentioned this morning and multiple times and Cleveland PD want to have a press conference at 3. Edit literally just updated with Philadelphia PD saying they have no indication he is in sa

Part of it is propoganda. News/media doesn't make much money/attention off of black man shooting/killing another black man...I agree the media attention seems to be very...minimal

Not that my scenario holds any baring whatsoever, but people in my office will talk about anything to pass time, and this has not been brought up once today. For sure thought once a certain few got in this morning they would mention it.

I wonder if dude has a license to carry.

Def doesn't help NRA's hope to help those with mental issues be able to legally carry

Back
Top Bottom