DAMN E. BLEDSOE

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

1. He is NOT a PG in any way shape or form.
2. He WILL be a bust.

Randy Foye 2.0

Are you implying that Foye was a bust? If so I disagree, I don't think anyone expected him to be anything more than what he has been thus far.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

1. He is NOT a PG in any way shape or form.
2. He WILL be a bust.

Randy Foye 2.0

Are you implying that Foye was a bust? If so I disagree, I don't think anyone expected him to be anything more than what he has been thus far.

I don't see the Randy Foye comparisons bledsoe will be a solid player and after watchin him and wall they both have turned the ball over alot i still think bledsoe will be good still wish he would had went back to school thou

I don't see the Randy Foye comparisons bledsoe will be a solid player and after watchin him and wall they both have turned the ball over alot i still think bledsoe will be good still wish he would had went back to school thou

i would rather compare him to Nate, way before Foye. But i don't know if Bledsoe can get buckets like Nate.

i would rather compare him to Nate, way before Foye. But i don't know if Bledsoe can get buckets like Nate.

I think Bledsoe will be fine if he gets his head in the game. I don't see him being a superstar though. I played him in HS and he was a pretty good PG, but that usually doesn't translate to the NBA.

I think Bledsoe will be fine if he gets his head in the game. I don't see him being a superstar though. I played him in HS and he was a pretty good PG, but that usually doesn't translate to the NBA.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Word? How did the game go. I'd like to know my dude.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Word? How did the game go. I'd like to know my dude.

Back
Top Bottom