Damn How Many Times Have Nike Retroed The Air Max 95's Neon?

If they release every 2 years I'm good.

Nike AM95 Neon (or any grey based gradient AM95, for that matter) = $$ in the bank for Nike

Originally Posted by El Bro

1997, 1998/1999, 2001/2002, 2003/2004 2005, 2008, 2008/2009

So I would say 7 or 8 times counting JD sports.
that sounds about right.

Hey, i dont care how many times they bring it out. just throw on a NY fitted or Boston and imma call it a day

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by you go boy

they should make these penny foams, concord 11s, and cement 3s a shoe to retro every year or two
When are Concord's or III's released every year or two?
i think you misread the comment.

Useless thread!

Why complain about Nike releasing something that people want often? It's like your favorite food at a restaurant that they only serve seasonally. Youdon't complain that they are bringing it back when you love eating it.

People who aren't able to get their hand on them at "x" release time (no money, unavailable in their size, limited release, weren't into thembefore, etc) are able to get them when a new release comes. That's why. Even more simply put, people want them, Nike gives it to them. We get the 95'swe all want, Nike makes money, all is happy...except resellers who's DS 95s asking price will now be affected.

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

Useless thread!

Why complain about Nike releasing something that people want often? It's like your favorite food at a restaurant that they only serve seasonally. You don't complain that they are bringing it back when you love eating it.

People who aren't able to get their hand on them at "x" release time (no money, unavailable in their size, limited release, weren't into them before, etc) are able to get them when a new release comes. That's why. Even more simply put, people want them, Nike gives it to them. We get the 95's we all want, Nike makes money, all is happy...except resellers who's DS 95s asking price will now be affected.

Did I Say anything that gave you the impression that i was complaining Basically you wrote all that for nothing. Next time read before you comment on stuff.

I think it SEEMS like they are retroing it ALOT...but not alot of those where US releases....a few were over seas etc. So not really fair.

I love mine..and when they become available again I will pick up another pair.

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

Useless thread!

Why complain about Nike releasing something that people want often? It's like your favorite food at a restaurant that they only serve seasonally. You don't complain that they are bringing it back when you love eating it.

People who aren't able to get their hand on them at "x" release time (no money, unavailable in their size, limited release, weren't into them before, etc) are able to get them when a new release comes. That's why. Even more simply put, people want them, Nike gives it to them. We get the 95's we all want, Nike makes money, all is happy...except resellers who's DS 95s asking price will now be affected.

Did I Say anything that gave you the impression that i was complaining Basically you wrote all that for nothing. Next time read before you comment on stuff.
So what is the point of creating a whole thread on this. To let us know that you think it's crazy? Still useless to me.

I love this shoe. I have two pair and one of them I copped for 49.99 about two years ago.
pimp.gif

so far the neon 95's has been retroed every year for the past few years but some were different, like a pair came out in 360 then another pair came out inwomen size (without the bubbles) etc.

Back
Top Bottom