Damn Hypebeast SMH.

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
Rod301 wrote:
Ive Been On Tisa Before Big Sean, Tyga, An CB Made It What It Is...

might be even worse, considering at that time you could have just found the undamaged ones on ebay for cheaper 
ohwell.gif

Rod301 wrote:
Tisa Had The Hornets One But I Ended Up Copping The Logo Athletics One For $40you mean, you ended up copping the same exact hat, but undamaged, original, and completely deadstock,

and somehow, you wish it had a superfluous 'TISA' logo embroidered on the vintage item for a higher price? 
alien.gif

If I Wanted The TI$A Hat I Could Have Got It... But Why Not Jus Save The Bread An Cop The Same Exact Hat For Cheaper.? Like I Said I Liked TI$A At The Time Because They Had Original Snapbacks Before The Snapback Movement Came Along... And Even If I Wanted To Pay $80 For A TI$A Hat Why Would It Matter To You.? Is It Your Money.? No.

Dudes On Here Needa Stop Worrying About The Next Man An Do Them...

Edit: And Im Not Saying I Deserve Credit For Wearing TI$A 1st Or Anything Stupid Like That... Im Jus Simply Stating That I Wasnt Inspired By Any Celeb Or Beast To Wear The Product... I Brought Because I Liked.

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
Rod301 wrote:
Ive Been On Tisa Before Big Sean, Tyga, An CB Made It What It Is...

might be even worse, considering at that time you could have just found the undamaged ones on ebay for cheaper 
ohwell.gif

Rod301 wrote:
Tisa Had The Hornets One But I Ended Up Copping The Logo Athletics One For $40you mean, you ended up copping the same exact hat, but undamaged, original, and completely deadstock,

and somehow, you wish it had a superfluous 'TISA' logo embroidered on the vintage item for a higher price? 
alien.gif

If I Wanted The TI$A Hat I Could Have Got It... But Why Not Jus Save The Bread An Cop The Same Exact Hat For Cheaper.? Like I Said I Liked TI$A At The Time Because They Had Original Snapbacks Before The Snapback Movement Came Along... And Even If I Wanted To Pay $80 For A TI$A Hat Why Would It Matter To You.? Is It Your Money.? No.

Dudes On Here Needa Stop Worrying About The Next Man An Do Them...

Edit: And Im Not Saying I Deserve Credit For Wearing TI$A 1st Or Anything Stupid Like That... Im Jus Simply Stating That I Wasnt Inspired By Any Celeb Or Beast To Wear The Product... I Brought Because I Liked.

"You can fool some of the people, some of the time, but you can't fool all the people, all of the time" Ti$a is a complete scam to me man. I literally saw the EXACT same snapback that I paid 18 dollars for at And Still on La brea on their website for 65 all because it had the Tisa logo on it.

At that point, you can't even justify it. Is their apparel appealing? I would say so, they have nice hats. But, for those prices...that's insane. No way could I even bring myself to wearing tisa man. Me personally, and this is just me, would feel so lame wearing Tisa, that's just me.

The fact that they have kids buying Tisa at that expensive price all because Tyga, Big Sean, and Chris Brown wear it (and they get it for free as we all know) is amazing to me. How can people want to actually dress like the next man is beyond me.

JGO

"You can fool some of the people, some of the time, but you can't fool all the people, all of the time" Ti$a is a complete scam to me man. I literally saw the EXACT same snapback that I paid 18 dollars for at And Still on La brea on their website for 65 all because it had the Tisa logo on it.

At that point, you can't even justify it. Is their apparel appealing? I would say so, they have nice hats. But, for those prices...that's insane. No way could I even bring myself to wearing tisa man. Me personally, and this is just me, would feel so lame wearing Tisa, that's just me.

The fact that they have kids buying Tisa at that expensive price all because Tyga, Big Sean, and Chris Brown wear it (and they get it for free as we all know) is amazing to me. How can people want to actually dress like the next man is beyond me.

JGO

Originally Posted by Rod301

lmfao, I'm actually half agreeing with you(about the pricepoint), and you type like a cornball
I'm saying some of these hats were somewhat plentiful on ebay but people like you still went out of their way to cop "TISA" embroidered hats, repping hard, like he didn't just sell you a ruined hat.

Originally Posted by Rod301

lmfao, I'm actually half agreeing with you(about the pricepoint), and you type like a cornball
I'm saying some of these hats were somewhat plentiful on ebay but people like you still went out of their way to cop "TISA" embroidered hats, repping hard, like he didn't just sell you a ruined hat.

Originally Posted by gConquer

its status. "Mine says tisa,yours does not. i payed more for it." these kids sheeps will wear anything "celebs" are wearing. this is why it got popular

came in to say this
brb paying double the original price for terrible embroidery
indifferent.gif

lol and then when the fad dies out dudes be like "oh it got played out that was so 2011" on to the next fad
laugh.gif

its status. "Mine says tisa,yours does not. i payed more for it." these kids sheeps will wear anything "celebs" are wearing. this is why it got popular

came in to say this
indifferent.gif

lol and then when the fad dies out dudes be like "oh it got played out that was so 2011" on to the next fad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

came in to say this
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

"Then I spent 400 bucks on this 
Just to be like *&^% you ain't up on this!"

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

came in to say this
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

"Then I spent 400 bucks on this 
Just to be like *&^% you ain't up on this!"

Originally Posted by ireminisce

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Yea, TISA's are overpriced, but whatever. If people wanna pay the extra 60 for a snapback, then it's all good.

*puts on raiders snapback*

*puts on raiders TISA snapback*

me > you ..
pimp.gif

you both fail for owning anything related to the raiders tho

Originally Posted by ireminisce

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Yea, TISA's are overpriced, but whatever. If people wanna pay the extra 60 for a snapback, then it's all good.

*puts on raiders snapback*

*puts on raiders TISA snapback*

me > you ..
pimp.gif

you both fail for owning anything related to the raiders tho

Back
Top Bottom