Damn, Melo Done Goof'd

Raw tho w/the nut? Smdh [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

I'm assuming dude had to hv been high as a kite that night [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Was your boy this dude? :nerd:

Ricardo-Agnant-Catfish-9-683x1024.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this Kobe face gets me EVERYTIME!
Vid/link not working for me... :nerd:

Dude is playing Wedding Crashers in real life :lol:

I wonder how long till CP3 laundry gets aired out :nerd:. CP3 looks like he be doing his side pieces bad, like the type of guy that would purposely get his side piece hooked on heroin so that when he is done with her no one will every believe her and her life is ruined

I wonder how long till CP3 laundry gets aired out :nerd: . CP3 looks like he be doing his side pieces bad, like the type of guy that would purposely get his side piece hooked on heroin so that when he is done with her no one will every believe her and her life is ruined
:rofl: SON WHAT? :rofl: :rofl:

Hooked on heroin :lol: :rofl:

Son came in here with the plot to training day.
:wow: :rofl:

Now I'm gonna be looking at CP3 with the side eye like "You know what... he look like he might just get a chick geeked."

View media item 2408577

This was one of the funniest things I've read in awhile. Thank you.

:rofl: @ this exchange

One bright side to this whole melodrama,at least Melo isn't going out a sucker like Scottie

Last edited:
Different types of suckers though. The system is designed to screw us over. Gotta be smarter than to be rawing groupies out here. These women about to have their way with dude in court.

It's hard coming to Nt for these things, thecoli got the barbershop talk game on smash without the pacification of nt.

The only difference between marriage today and marriage 50 years ago is women are actually leaving when their husband cheats/has a outside baby that we now just call our cousin.

man say what u want but when i here stories about dudes doing there girls wrong or killing their wives my intial reaction is what did she do to bring him to that point..yea i know theres alot of ***** made dudes out here but at the same time u dnt know what type of unecessary drama she put dude thru to bring him to that breaking point

All this talk about Melo and Drose got me thinking about Lebron. He really is that dude. He was the golden since like 12 and he really panned all the way out. So many things could've happen but he's been squeaky.

Originally Posted by aNYone  

All this talk about Melo and Drose got me thinking about Lebron. He really is that dude. He was the golden since like 12 and he really panned all the way out. So many things could've happen but he's been squeaky.
word if lebron was a foul dude im sure it would have came to the light by now especially with his life being lived out in front of the public eye

Do y'all think she just found out about the side baby or she's known for a while. They say the girl is like 6 months pregnant. I wonder if he just recently broke the news?

man say what u want but when i here stories about dudes doing there girls wrong or killing their wives my intial reaction is what did she do to bring him to that point..yea i know theres alot of ***** made dudes out here but at the same time u dnt know what type of unecessary drama she put dude thru to bring him to that breaking point

You can't be serious.

Back
Top Bottom