Damn, Melo Done Goof'd

Yeah I got herpes and gave it to my wife AND got the other chick pregnant....but at least I enjoyed it 
pimp.gif

she's probably a bartender at the strip club or something

yep.

whats the difference between bagging a bartender and stripper?

big difference.

in da thot pecking order, bartenders not only hold a higher rank in reputation, but are usually better looking.

remember, you can't really fondle a bartender as easy as you can a stripper...

there's been growing tension between both those professions in clubs in recent years...

If your willing to risk it better risk it all.

but not your life kid. Everybody got something nowadays and you don't want to catch the one that can kill you.

yep.
big difference.

in da thot pecking order, bartenders not only hold a higher rank in reputation, but are usually better looking.

there's been growing tension between both those professions in clubs in recent years...

why you sound like you narrating a national geographic film :lol:

Last edited:
yep.
big difference.

why you sound like you narrating a national geographic film :lol:

Not saying it's out of the realm of possibility, but I'm gonna need to see some statistics to validate that claim :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
I find it funny how everyone is bashing Melo for this, but was siding with, and protecting D Rose when the rape allegations were brought against him

Not saying it's out of the realm of possibility, but I'm gonna need to see some statistics to validate that claim :nerd: :lol:

This is a fact. I've heard it from the mouths of numerous bartenders that there is tension between the strippers and the dancers of the same clubs. Nowadays, cats will go to the strip clubs for the bartenders, not the strippers. When was the last time you heard someone say "let's go to ____, ____ will be on stage"
Never. Nowadays is "let's go to ____, panda supreme or Bernice Burgers will be hosting"

roll.gif
SON WHAT?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hooked on heroin
laugh.gif
roll.gif
super foul. 
laugh.gif
 at least use your personality, talents and/or **** like a normal person.
So we need polygamy officially back
I feel if you have the juice to pull it off and the participants to populate the premise, who's to tell you you "can't"?
Dudes are getting way too bold. We got Ti friendzoning his wife and Melo saying she married but he aint
roll.gif
mother of ****, that's solid *** gold.
The way these bartender chicks dress they might as well be strippers.
I honestly don't see the difference. hell, sometimes between strippers and chicks on the street.

EDIT:
yep.
big difference.

that's an insightful analysis. excuse the **** out of me.

Last edited:
he worth 90 mil messing with young thots about to lose atleast half. you gonna get exposed at anytime might as well enjoy it. Aint no way im smashing with a rubber and not enjoying ****. Yall wouldnt be here if yall moms didnt get raw dogged it is what it is.

Ive heard of savages, but you sir I think are homeless?

This is a fact. I've heard it from the mouths of numerous bartenders that there is tension between the strippers and the dancers of the same clubs. Nowadays, cats will go to the strip clubs for the bartenders, not the strippers. When was the last time you heard someone say "let's go to ____, ____ will be on stage"
Never. Nowadays is "let's go to ____, panda supreme or Bernice Burgers will be hosting"

this must be a NY thing because strip clubs in the south we go for the dancers.

Honestly, it's true.

I have an old co-worker I follow on IG who is now a bartender at Sin City, and she damn near looks no different than the strippers up there. Only difference is, she's better looking and you can't touch her as easily as the strippers.

But they're practically all the same now.

Honestly, it's true.

I have an old co-worker I follow on IG who is now a bartender at Sin City, and she damn near looks no different than the strippers up there. Only difference is, she's better looking and you can't touch her as easily as the strippers.

But they're practically all the same now.

Yeah, bartenders nowadays are just chicks that don't want to get up on stage just yet.

Back
Top Bottom