Damn, Melo Done Goof'd

Free My Queen!
B35B4629-A2E1-46AE-BE68-FED182F6DE5F.jpeg
Jesus

I don’t get why anyone is blaming a man for this. She left him. This is what all women in Hollywood are doing today. Her circle been doing this and she been doing this.

As for OG Lala, she was cool. Cute girl, she wasn’t crazy bad. I’m not a fan of flat backs so I would never hit her from behind. It always be facing her ****

In case it hasn't been posted

Lala was a DJ by trade originally and used to roll wit DJ cocoa Chanelle & DJ jazzy Joyce on Hot 97's ladies night, Fridays...she then went down south in Atlanta and became a disturbing da peace DJ (she had a cameo in a movie as a DJ playing herself, forgot which one)

i believe Choke no joke talking bout these girls.

That's why these chicks should just stay natural.

I mean I love a fat *** but them Kardashian bodies don't look good. None of 'em. They look like sex dolls. Skinny nose, fake big lips, fake hard lookin breast, skinny thighs but a big lumpy ***.

I'm good. Gimme a natural cuvy thick everyday girl.

Watched it live & told my homie before it started melo ain’t had a good game & blazers lost 4 straight he’s gonna torch Lauri... hate I was right

also lala hated he went off... heavy baby mama vibes from her. The way she holding the phone “here! U wanted to see ya son didn’t u”
Melo's other baby moms supposedly lives in Chi so ppl been saying thats why Lala pulled up to keep yo in check :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom