.......DAMN, Michael Jordan..........

One of Michael Jordan's signature move. Before I even saw this video, I knew he did this at least 6 times, all the way behind the 3 point line he followed a missed free throw dunk.  MJ, still the GOAT. (EDIT) I guess a lot of people misunderstood, I'm talking about beyond the arc, behind the free throw shooter, not a random guy in the paint standing in the paint waiting for a rebound then dunking a missed free throw.

eek.gif
eek.gif

MJ is the GOAT
pimp.gif

You don't watch much basketball if you don't think this has been done more than twice by any other player in 15+ yrs . Point guards like Shannon Brown, Russell Westbrook, even Allen Iverson has gotten a few. I have even seen Farmar sneak in off the baseline and get 1, but like I said Russ, Shannon Brown, have gotten more than 1, JR Smith. It's hard to find in Youtube though because you don't know what to search

Only 3 players, and none of them twice? get out of here.

i bet there has been at least one player on every team that has probably done this at least once within these past two years.

hell, i think even nasty nate and bill walker probably had one too.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Only 3 players, and none of them twice? get out of here.

i bet there has been at least one player on every team that has probably done this at least once within these past two years.

Nothing compared to Jordan though
eyes.gif

There are about 6 7 people who already have done similar trick in the past few seasons . I think this season alone there were Shannon Brown, DelFino, etc

Alright I guess Shannon Brown has done it twice,  but like the other guy said, not as good as Jordan.  Plus it was MJ that started all this.

I like Shannon Brown's against the Wiz, and Delfino's off the baseline better than any of the Jordan 1s. I know it's sacrilege, to not act like Jordan was the best at everything, and originator of everything, but

Hell, how many people have you seen dunk their own free throw

BTW here's the Nate Robinson one

Originally Posted by BangDak

Maybe someone has done while standing below the rim waiting for a miss,  what I'm talking about is that Mike came all the way behind the 3pt line and timed the miss free throw and dunked it.  So I doubt a player from each team has done it during a game.

Maybe it was a bit exaggerated, but you get my point.

We see this a bunch of times over a season. its a sick dunk and everything, and i acknowledge that, but its not as rare as you make it seem.

i dont think ive ever seen anyone dunk their own free throw in these past few seasons though, besides maybe shaq in the all star game.

at the keith bogans dunk....

why was he in the corner to start off?
arent you suppose to be FT line extended and outside of the 3pt arch?

Back
Top Bottom