Damn, Shorty Bad. Vol. New Watch Alert

i don't get how she can be that slim...then get artificially thicker only to have self image issues. doesn't really make sense. weight seems well-distributed imo...i say its all natural real. not like a kim k or a nicki.
It's fat transfers. Not implants or the really fake looking stuff. You can't target areas naturally to get thicker in. Like if she's gained weight, it would show in her stomach and face. Yet it only appears in her booty now. Not natural

And the fat shaming stuff is just for attention. She's riding that "be yourself" kick and getting more and more larger female fans who think she is like them

Most likely it is that fat transfer thing. She had no curves at all, now she's shapped like a ATL stripper. Simply gaining weight don't do that and she still slim. She just got *** and hips swapped in.

View media item 2252346

Her and yesjulz have nice fake bodies unlike Kim and Khole.

Dog..her shape is crazy.

Shorty I'm messing with similiar shape but this is next level ****

Most likely it is that fat transfer thing. She had no curves at all, now she's shapped like a ATL stripper. Simply gaining weight don't do that and she still slim. She just got *** and hips swapped in.

View media item 2252346

Her and yesjulz have nice fake bodies unlike Kim and Khole.

True.

Dog..her shape is crazy.

Shorty I'm messing with similiar shape but this is next level ****

Face probably look like a raccoon though. Post her pics.

Can we talk turkey here for a moment.

This thread wouldn't be 2 pages of the chick was black or brown.

The only way it would've been longer of it was a middle Eastern chick, and they can get pretty hippy if ya know what um sayin... So it might not be as much of an anomaly to you guys.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
13129959_1128952727179201_475549480_n.jpg

View media item 2252546View media item 2252547

Yes lawd

Last edited:
Can we talk turkey here for a moment.

This thread wouldn't be 2 pages of the chick was black or brown.

The only way it would've been longer of it was a middle Eastern chick, and they can get pretty hippy if ya know what um sayin... So it might not be as much of an anomaly to you guys.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
Where Were You For The "Teacher Bae" Thread [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

& I Heard Iskra Was Using PED To Help Gain Them
Lb's [emoji]129300[/emoji] She Is Still A Gawdess IdcIdcIdc

Eh teacher Bae was more arguing about whether her clothes were appropriate for the classroom.

fellas she getting stroked raw regardless but im making her take them craps out. 

she will be in love with me, if we ever meat. 

Last edited:
Bruh. 

Claiming natty is meaningless in 2016.

Kali muscle and ct fletcher claim natty for gods sake.

Dudes will literally try to fist fight you for suggesting Lebron isnt natty
laugh.gif

The nfl....all mostly natty, just good genes.
laugh.gif

Every millitary bro....nah g, thats just basic training gains, jogging and pushups
laugh.gif

Surely this chick with the kylie braid up and instagram full of duckfaces must be telling the truth.

She looks great but wont for very long

Bruh. 
Claiming natty is meaningless in 2016.
Kali muscle and ct fletcher claim natty for gods sake.
Dudes will literally try to fist fight you for suggesting Lebron isnt natty:lol:
The nfl....all mostly natty, just good genes.:lol:
Every millitary bro....nah g, thats just basic training gains, jogging and pushups :lol:  

Surely this chick with the kylie braid up and instagram full of duckfaces must be telling the truth.
She looks great but wont for very long

The hate is strong with this one

Back
Top Bottom