Damn! These two FINE twins will be balling for the University of Kansas next year [PICS] Vol. Put

BjcmZmkCQAAUF40.jpg

Jesus Christ

Heavenly Father plz shine 1 of those angels down on me.

Man if I could create the perfect woman physically they would look like shorty in that teal bikini....

Have they been called fat, NThick, or disgusting by the usuals yet? I didn't feel like backtracking

come on man, they aren't even close to being NT thick. They are athletic.  People still don't know the difference. :lol:

You must be new here.

Right here in this very forum, Serena Williams was called fat.

So yes, it's somewhat of a wonder that these two have yet to be labeled fat and/or NThick.

:lol:

Last edited:
Serena williams could get it :evil:

These weak broads couldnt even get a high 5 from me :x

Look wise, everyone indeed has their preference, so we'll leave that at that.

However, it's beyond ludicrous when a woman like Serena is called fat. Perhaps the attempt at shaming has to do with the fact that her body type is wholly different from that of the other athletes she regularly competes against, in a sport that is predominantly white? Whatever the case, it's ridiculous. "Fat" Serena has more muscle mass than either of those two, and this is due to the rigors of her chosen sport.

Next week, we're gonna add Veronica Campbell Brown to the fat list too?...:lol:

Last edited:
I havnt **** with any chick below 5'11 in a while. This chick who just left my crib is the shortest I messed with in a while but she got that mass to make up for the height.

Back
Top Bottom