Damn, Women, You Pervy [VOL. Crotch Cam]

Smh damn wayans underground was so underrated.

The first girl was looking good as hell and was mirin' hard. It seems like the scene of a movie where she would uncross her legs for you to see, word to Sharon Stone.

Last edited:
I know this is NT where people will try spinning this into an ayo response, but...

If I saw some clown wearing skinny jeans and had a boner popping out on the train I'd look too cuz it's funny, shocking, and stupid looking. And whenever I try holding in laughing in public and feeling awkward I make weird faces and expressions. Like maybe biting my lip or doing something to conceal myself about to laugh at some idiot.

Obviously the women were sexually stimulated by the sight of what appeared to be a random dong, but maybe it could have been a combination of the 2.

the first girl 
pimp.gif

^Happened to me couple times at work.

The video reminds of this a little bit
LMFAO. I always wonder how these girls feel after they find out it's just a prank vid and they gave dude their number.

Last edited:

1. this old news, we been knew girls do a "crotch check"

2. homie is chillin in some slim fit jeans wit a hard on, thats more weird and i doubt the chick wouldve taken any pictures if he didnt stuff his pants with a dilly and just had a normal lookin crotch
I think we all knew they do. The video was for all those "guys are pigs" type chicks who blame us for staring or being thirsty. Like that last girl who said "nice!" as she walked off.. a dude who did that would have been objectifying and thirsty according to women.

Slim fits with a semi-chub isn't any worse than yoga pants, push up bras, tight skirts, or implants smushed together poppin out the top of her turtleneck. 
i felt like the girl who said nice didnt mean it the same way you and the cameraman took it, it sounded really sarcastic and "r u seriously just chillin with a boner with those tight *** pants on?? cuz thats not kinda weird"

of course, chicks are thirstin for eyeballs with those clothes, and guys arent pervs for lookin, but my point was if he wanted to prove that girls are pervs, why wouldnt he just ditch the stuffed package game, and just chill normally? chicks still check, but OOOOHHHHHH right they wouldnt stare, and thats not good for youtube views

My dude reading into this a bit too much
People are going to stare at weird/inappropriate stuff
Lady at 2:12 moved over because she was freaked out, not for a better view
In some cases he is right across from the girl and where exactly does he expect them to look?

Back
Top Bottom