Damn, ya aint see that WSHH video of da NYC trains circa 1986? VOL. WILD STYLE GRAFF all over.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

never mind the graf, that sidewalk@ 1:36.  that's just asking for someone to get knocked in front of a train.
eek.gif

me too. 

anyone know graf video from about 10 years ago.  it's writers from paris just bombing the hell out of train stations with no regard.
Dirty Hands 2
yup that's it, i remember the lady loading up a revolver in the subway pay booth thing.
Haha that video was crazy... dudes bombing trucks & CARS in broad daylight 
roll.gif

I used to live graffiti, but now that Im in my 20s and saw some of my good friends go

down for years (http://www.wtae.com/news/16974005/detail.html) I decided to hang

it up. My brother put me on with the Dirty Hands 2 vid, it had the illest song called 

Terrorist on the soundtrack. (T-E-R-R-O-R-IST, the TERRORIST!) 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Check out photographer Martha Cooper.
Her and Henry Chalfant were vital in bringing the visual side of Hip Hop to the mainstream.
I forgot about Chalfant...Damn....I think one his photos is the first time I ever saw CrazyLegs in the middle of a windmill...

wth did i just watch (stopped after 1:29 was expecting someone to get pushed onto tracks) your thread sucks!!!

That's dope. NY in the 80s reminds me of SF in The 90s.
No subways so we bombed buses. If your into graffiti check out piece by piece.

I love the art work. However I must say I'm glad Rudy made NY a cleaner place. For those that know the history, New York 20 years ago used to be pretty trashy with crack heads running rampt, trash EVERYWHERE, just ruthless behavior. Now the city is something people can be proud of. Even Brooklyn getting it together.

Washington D.C. s up next. Southeast bout to get that Walmart

Back
Top Bottom