Dancing Vol. sister,mom, and dog

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Where's ninjahood to make sense of this?

Suspended.
fixed.

yea...da sister was da line he should've stayed at...(harmless fun) once he went beastmode/edipus complex is when i started to

pray for him
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

mj-laughing.gif

When the mum and the dog got the thrusting I couldn't stop laughing. There has to be some gifs made out of this. I respect that this is a completely different culture to my own, but that doesn't make it any less wrong. 
sick.gif

sick.gif

all and all though, it was harmless fun....unfortunately when cultures clash in da internet its NEVER a pretty sight.

I knew what this was going to be before I even opened it.

laugh.gif
@ the little kid that ran for his life.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

mj-laughing.gif

When the mum and the dog got the thrusting I couldn't stop laughing. There has to be some gifs made out of this. I respect that this is completely different culture to my own, but that doesn't make it any less wrong. 
sick.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Whoa.
30t6p3b.gif

2011 version of that Brother on Sister thread
laugh.gif

[Edit:]

Found the Brother on Sister vid
laugh.gif
. It found it's way back on Youtube: Bro on Sis

I'm sure some of the OG heads remember this one
30t6p3b.gif
How do we know they are related?
But they are both wearing sweat pants .. 
grin.gif

In the thread NT Detectives got a hold of her and she confirmed it to be true. No way I can grave dig that thread (around '05 or '06), but take my word for it.

laugh.gif
 at the video being removed from YT.

The one comment I saw on WSHH that can make sense of this.

You all need to read up on Sigmund Freud and Kinsey. They talk about incest and sexually dominance in the household. Although it's disturbing to me, a lot of people will be turned on by this. They wouldn't necessarily go lay the pipe down on their mom but most men at some point have thought about tapping their mom or the woman that raised them. This type of feelings will manifest mostly in anger during teen years. Same goes for girls. Most girls have thought of pleasing their fathers in sexual ways. This is why we are attracted to people who are JUST like our parents.is type of feelings will manifest mostly in anger during teen years. Same goes for girls. Most girls have thought of pleasing their fathers in sexual ways. This is why we are attracted to people who are JUST like our parents.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Look at the old lady's face after lil boy is done w/her.  She's all distraught that she got broken off 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What is the ruling behind this type of behavior in dominican households?
Where do yall draw the line?
Is it cool for brothers to cop a feel on his sister whenever he pleases?

Please respond.

Back
Top Bottom