Dang, the starting price for the 2015 Cadillac Escalade is $72k with the top of the line being $97K

As much as I love the Escalade design, and since I'm tall I like it even more, the fuel economy must be atrocious.

I've driven the Lexus rx350 which I thought had awful fuel economy, tank gauge was lowering super quick. So I dont think I could put up with this. It's not even the money for gas IMO, I just find it annoying when I go for a short drive and it seems like half the tank went. 

I guess yall dudes is to young to know.  This has been the starting prices for luxury whips since the 90's.  My first luxury whip had a off the lot sticker price of $88K and it was a 02.  

He does own one, either hes trollin or forgot his car was designed and made here :lol:

Still gonna sell tho. For rappers and athletes these are the go to SUV when rolling deep. That price tag just gonna make the rich want em more.

The last gen CTS was extremely reliable.

...but I remember when Cadillac had that period of time when the cars they made were all literally pieces of ****. American junk.

Last edited:
Still gonna sell tho. For rappers and athletes these are the go to SUV when rolling deep. That price tag just gonna make the rich want em more.

of course people who can afford em will cop. been seeing them on the road a lot lately. rich housewives whippin em in the burbs over here.

Back
Top Bottom