Danielle returns to Dr Phil Show VOL.....CASH ME OUSSIDE HOW BOUT DAH

Bros it's true then. A highschool classmate of mine would help out at the local middle school and he got domed out by some chick while nobody was around. Supposedly he got caught and couldn't do hours for hs.

All of us know young chicks getting it in when we were coming up. That girl that would suck dudes up behind the school curtains etc. No dude here is schemin but we all know some chicks that know what they want at a younger age.

Last edited:
Yeah in Queens too all the bad chicks had older dudes.

Night school sh.. forget dudes were damn near almost thirty picking up and dropping chicks off.

Sips this tea though because it ain't none of my business.

It's so funny and weird, as a freshman I was a bit salty seeing chicks get snatched up by dudes in college/that age who been dropped out or graduated 2 or 3 years ago swoop in but then ff to being a senior and these 13 and 14 yr old freshman girls thirsting for some senior D :lol: :smh:

Damn, didn't even see son in the video till like the 3rd bar. Dude def in his 20s and probably got a youngn that goes to her school. If dude is smart he's not smashing and just benefiting from the Internet bread. 100% willing to bet he smashing the mom though. That's her way of "getting even" with Danielle not respecting her.

Damn, didn't even see son in the video till like the 3rd bar. Dude def in his 20s and probably got a youngn that goes to her school. If dude is smart he's not smashing and just benefiting from the Internet bread. 100% willing to bet he smashing the mom though. That's her way of "getting even" with Danielle not respecting her.
Dude is leaving just the nuts hanging out of both of them.

girl barely old enough to see the new power rangers movie that is coming out.

yea girls are trying to thot at a younger age, trying to build up their thot xp in middle and high school, but i mean draw a line somewhere. this is approaching that penn state level of pedo.

i know there are some savages on NT tho that are like "she bout to be 18 in 5 yrs tho" :rofl:

As far as I remember girls been loose like that since the age of 10.

Just was no social media to expose it.

Last edited:
girl barely old enough to see the new power rangers movie that is coming out.

yea girls are trying to thot at a younger age, trying to build up their thot xp in middle and high school, but i mean draw a line somewhere. this is approaching that penn state level of pedo.

i know there are some savages on NT tho that are like "she bout to be 18 in 5 yrs tho" :rofl:
Girls did this in the 90s too. Nothing new.

High School dudes used to be camped out at middle schools like clockwork

Back
Top Bottom