DARKO WILL BE BEST OUT OF THE BUNCH??!!!!!! (LeBron's Career Arc via PTI)

good video. they left out the Orlando walk-off and the Go home to your same life comments tho

This video is excellent

LeBron really aged 20 years in the face in like 8 years its nuts.

Did he just say "You slurped him from the jump"? WOW
roll.gif

Last edited:
imagine if Melo was drafted by detroit? he'd have a ring...
no question...and it wouldnt have taken him a decade to learn defense...woulda came out jump street with that intense d the pistons had at that time....

had melo gone to detroit he would be much closer to lebron imo...
Very nice video
hell yea man...video is mad legit...

love looking back, cant believe how quickly time flew..bron/melo look like kids in that video...

nice vid man

The fact that I can remember most of these episodes makes me feel old :lol:

But It's defiantly interesting to see Lebron's maturation process, I think they left out some good segments of his career but for the most part they got most of the important stuff .

I feel like a lot of younger people who don't remember or weren't old enough to see how hyped up this dude was coming out of High School, don't really grasp why he is the kind of person/basketball player he is today.

laugh.gif
 at "playa playaaah" and Wilbon damn near naming every team in the league that Lebron was gonna go to

imagine if Melo was drafted by detroit? he'd have a ring...
no question...and it wouldnt have taken him a decade to learn defense...woulda came out jump street with that intense d the pistons had at that time....

had melo gone to detroit he would be much closer to lebron imo...

Very nice video

hell yea man...video is mad legit...

love looking back, cant believe how quickly time flew..bron/melo look like kids in that video...

nice vid man

The only problem with Melo being on the Pistons back then would be that he probably wouldn't have played much. Brown hates rookies.

I see people say that all the time and I dont agree with it. If Melo was on the Pistons I dont think they would have won a title. That Pistons team and dynamic wouldnt have existed with Melo and the money they would have had to pay him there, and personally I think LeBron would have had his number and beat him everytime they matched up.

Back
Top Bottom