Darrelle Revis' New Nike Sneaker *Updated*

Revis will fizzle out on the field... bad call by Nike

*don't look at my sig... Stevie Johnson abusing this man twice a year has nothing to do with my comment
smile.gif

Am I the only one wondering why out of all the great NFL players Revis gets a sig? He is a good player but very overrated. Would much rather see a Calvin Johnson or Ray Rice sig. Must be the fact that he plays in NY.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Am I the only one wondering why out of all the great NFL players Revis gets a sig? He is a good player but very overrated. Would much rather see a Calvin Johnson or Ray Rice sig. Must be the fact that he plays in NY.
wow...i've been a pats fan since about 98 and cannot stand anyone or anything to do with the jets...i cannot deny however the talent of revis...the dude is definitely not overrated...very, very, very few can have success against him...watch film on the man and you'll see why others try to emulate his game

moss killing him with the one hand catch in ny few years back and revis leaving the game with a sore hamstring is something i can't forget
pimp.gif

Revis overrated?!! I hate the jets but even I have to give credit where its due the man is a shutdown corner the best in the game..go watch some tape or something cmon mayn

these are kinda cool im glad somebody has a sig shoe in the NFL .... But what would be retail for these 89 bucks i dont see much on the shoe to be over 100 bucks maybe full zoom
ohwell.gif

The only other athlete I could see Nike building a shoe off of is Calvin Johnson but Revis already has his own thing going with Revis Island. Nike would have had to build off of Megatron which is already a licensed trademark. Other options would be Victor Cruz (too early), Tim Tebow (ehh) or a RB.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Revis will fizzle out on the field... bad call by Nike

*don't look at my sig... Stevie Johnson abusing this man twice a year has nothing to do with my comment
smile.gif

Stevie is the only receiver that consistently gets the best of revis. Still kinda like the shoes thoI thought I was alone as a bills fan on nt. I need to get down. Pm sent

Back
Top Bottom