David Fincher: House of Cards( BEWARE OF SPOILERS) (series) starring Kevin Spacey

just finished episode 4 of season 1.. show is bananas.
smokin.gif
Don't come back till you're all caught-up! 
edit: the binge release really kills discussion unless you've watched the whole season. Now time to catch up on GoT.
Indeed.  This new format certainly changes everything on how we watch television.  I mean, I've been binge-watching' stuff for years, but to have it for brand-new shows takes some getting used to. 

Just finished season 2... I hate Frank so much I made me not want to keep watching.
Walker. :smh:

I just watched both seasons this weekend.

Great all around. I think Claire will cause Frank's downfall.

I just binge watched this whole thing in two days.. man this show is :pimp:

***SPOILER ALERT***

Doug was that dude in the first season, but in S2 he showed his weakness and ultimately led to his own demise. Once he let Rachel escape I knew he was an expendable character.. if that situation blew up Frank would just throw him under the bus and say Doug acted on his own, and deny knowing anything about Rachel. He doesn't give a damn about Doug, already he was gradually replacing him with Seth who was doing a better job. Killing him off was better for the plot though, because it also throws a wrench in the hacker dude's plans (he was expecting Doug to act as his liason but now he has no one he can trust)

Walker is dumb as hell.. dude needs to just go off to a ranch somewhere like GW Bush and chill with his fam, he wasn't fit for that level of politics. I was :lol: at how dude kept following Frank's advice repeatedly, how stupid can you be?

It's funny, the most unrealistic thing about this show isn't the plot, it's Claire Underwood. In real life you have a better chance of seeing a unicorn than finding a ride-or-die chick like that

It's gonna be interesting to see where they take the plot in S3.. I really don't see how anyone can stop Frank now. With Doug gone, there are no loose ends to anything he did in the past. Him and the hacker dude were the only ones who knew about Rachel, and the hacker guy wields a lot of leverage with his code but he can't do anything once they throw him in prison (unless he has a man on the outside)

Last edited:
Just recently got on the netflix train...5 eps deep in this and I like it...first eps was hella slow but after I watched the second it had my attention

It's funny, the most unrealistic thing about this show isn't the plot, it's Claire Underwood. In real life you have a better chance of seeing a unicorn than finding a ride-or-die chick like that
Dream soulmate :pimp:

I just want Robin Wright. Watched her in that movie Adore and she played a cougar so well in it.

I needed a new show once Game of Thrones ended last Sunday so I gave this a try after seeing reviews. I wanted to space it out, maybe 2 episodes a week max but I couldn't help myself. Finished S1 this past week and binged S2 the past day.

S2 had more wtf scenes; Zoe's death, Chapter 24, but I kind of felt like Frank was a supervillain that would always win in the end. I never felt that he was never vulnerable even when Tusk was attacking him in the tabloids or when Walker exiled their relationship. He got desperate and took things into his own hands by killing Russo and Zoe. I never saw or felt that desperation in S2. I'm not saying S2 was bad it was very good. Hopefully they begin to show the downfall of Frank in S3 and beyond.

S1 I felt the tension was built up more smoothly. By the end of that season everything felt like it was coming to a head with Zoe, Lucas, and Jeanine on Frank's tail. I actually felt he was vulnerable and in jeopardy just because of his involvement with Russo and Zoe.

Last edited:
I thought at first that the "Ayla Sayyad" character was a re-casted version of Jeanine because they look so much alike IMO.  

Never mind her being a hot milf but Claire Underwood is like the perfect chick :smokin

Chick that's down w/o the need for constant affection is piff

Yeah she's a little evil though, but if you're evil yourself then it's all good.

Last edited:
I hope we see my man Freddy and his ribs on season 3. My third favorite character next to the Underwoods.

I was hurt when Tusk engineered the splitting of Frank and Fred :smh:

His voice alone was an asset to the show. Never any of that bull **** from him. Just straight tell it like it is realness and he was funny. A bit crazy that's the same campaign manager for Carcetti from The Wire.

I KNEW THAT CHICK WAS GAY OMG...KNEW FROM HOW SHE TAPPED RACHEL SHOULDER SKDKDKDKCKFKD

this show is ******* awesome though...so intense and so many twist

Last edited:
Finally finished...this series is piff

Remy my fav character even though he took a hit at the end

Claire is a sexy *** older woman...that short cut and that body [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

Well written show...kinda wish they hinted at where Rachel was going

I might have missed it but did Claire give up CWI in S2 to Gillian or was that an intimidation ploy when she cut off her medical insurance.

Saw some of that last night :lol: It was so random.

Like you really wouldn't know what the **** is going on if you haven't watching s1 and most of S2.

:lol: @ mocking Doug's low voice.

Saw some of that last night :lol: It was so random.

Like you really wouldn't know what the **** is going on if you haven't watching s1 and most of S2.

:lol: @ mocking Doug's low voice.

Yeah, def need to watch season 2 to understand it. Most people should have by this point tho. I thought they would have casted Questlove as Freddy though :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom