David Fincher: House of Cards( BEWARE OF SPOILERS) (series) starring Kevin Spacey

what happen to hector mendoza i didnt quite understand the shows explanation??

They wrote him out quickly because the actor's (Benito Martinez) new show American Crime had just gotten picked up on ABC and he couldn't be on HoC anymore due to scheduling conflicts.

The same thing happened with Ayla Sayyad getting her press credentials quickly revoked (the actress got cast on The Blacklist on NBC).

HoC is great, but I guess if you have a chance at a bigger role and on network television, you take it quickly.

Last edited:
me and the bae finished season 3 last night, underwhelmed it started out great but then it started to be bad IMO little things bother me so i noticed that franks voice started to sound different and that really threw me off

me and the bae finished season 3 last night, underwhelmed it started out great but then it started to be bad IMO little things bother me so i noticed that franks voice started to sound different and that really threw me off
AYYYYYYYYE
I noticed that too
Like he lost his southern twang in some scenes

what happen to hector mendoza i didnt quite understand the shows explanation??

They wrote him out quickly because the actor's (Benito Martinez) new show American Crime had just gotten picked up on ABC and he couldn't be on HoC anymore due to scheduling conflicts.

The same thing happened with Ayla Sayyad getting her press credentials quickly revoked (the actress got cast on The Blacklist on NBC).

HoC is great, but I guess if you have a chance at a bigger role and on network television, you take it quickly.
I liked the first season of blacklist
Started watching when it hit Netflix
But has t this season of blacklist took a hit since scandal comes on at the same time

I noticed that he loses it when he's pissed off 
laugh.gif

Remy will be back to boss next season with Jackie his ride or die. She was subtle all season letting him know she was still feeling him even tho she was married.

Remy will be back to boss next season with Jackie his ride or die. She was subtle all season letting him know she was still feeling him even tho she was married.

How so? Prolly went over my head since I dont believe in that love nonsense

The ones I noticed were:

The awkwardness from when Remy asked if her marriage was okay.
When remy called and she came runnin
And of course wanting to work together.

WELP. all caught up. did some binge watching as I couldn't wait every week to just watch like three episodes with my uncle. He did a little bit of background acting in season 2 and a few parts as part of press on season 3.

My reactions from season 3 were pretty much as follows.

- DOUG is a my more maniacal mini-Frank. He also has these vices (alcohol, lust, obvious obsessive issues) that make him weaker than Frank. Still my favorite character since they killed off Pete. Glad Rachel is gone, I thought it was necessary.  

- Frank is all over the place. I feel like season 1 he had Zoe to ground him, season 2 it was kinda the ascension to the top of the ladder that kept him grounded, and now he needs claire but she's too busy realizing that she's never really been able to do anything without the help of Frank.

- Claire is having that epiphany at literally the worst possible time, interested in seeing how it evolves over season 4.

- Never was a big fan of Remy, lowkey glad he's gone. 

- The character of Tom was really interesting, I'd like to see him in season 4 and the outcome of the book. The chick he's piping isn't bad looking either lmao.

- Jackie is alright, easily manipulable but far from street smart. wants to be VP but doesn't want to get dirty in the process.

- I really found Gavin's story interesting, hope they do more with him in the next season.

Throughout this season every time I wanted to like Frank, I thought of how awful it was that he killed off two of the few very likable characters in Pete and Zoe. Regardless, I thought it was a solid season and I'm looking forward to seeing how everything ends. Cuz what @af1 1982  said makes sense, season 4 is probably the last season due to that deck of cards analogy and how quickly Frank became president.

So far it's season 2 > 3 > 1 for me. I do miss the frequency of his internal monologues from the beginning of the show.

Any thoughts on where Claire goes from here? Frank did have a point in that without him she's got nothing just about

Last edited:
Didn't like this season. Still want doug, claire, and frank to all die slow, painful deaths.

The highlight and real mvp of this season was that housewife Suzie that claire talked to. Talking about how her husband and her cheat on each other and how she gave head to a guy for assembling her baby's crib. She had no filter at all.

Surprised what corrigan did had an effect on claire. She's heartless and has no soul. This is the same woman who told a pregnant woman she would let her baby die and was an ultimate c-word to her phtogorapher boyfriend.

Cool to see doyle / tom yates this season. I liked Kate Baldwin too.

I was saying wth to myself when that pretty, young physical therapist gave up her yambs to doug. I guess she likes old, bald guys. Weird.

I was hoping for a hint of possible justice for Zoe and Russo but I guess that will never happen. SMH.

Last edited:

Season 4 is the last one correct?

4 seasons x 13 episodes each = 52 cards in a deck
37381-well-done-sir-gif-Imgur-Wiserh-Tr7d.gif

Anyway... just finished... and still processing, but damn you people... where are my Team Donald Blythe cats at?!?!

Still no word on a Season 4, which is weird because the past two Seasons were announced fairly instantly after the release of the previous.

Up to episode 11 or 12 (my memory slips) of Season 2.

Claire, Frank and.... Meechum :wow: . Did not see that coming at all, damn.

Just finished S3 episode 11...
The debate :pimp: :pimp:
The scene where Claire was speaking right before she passed out :pimp: That cinematography :pimp: :x

Finally finished the season.

Was expecting Remy to have a Tre moment after that cop scene.

Dunbar has the most annoying face I've ever seen on a female.

Frank is my guy but he's treating Claire kinda foul smh. I fully expected Claire to off herself after he went hamburger on her.

Doug putting in work :lol: :smh:

Mickey Doyl is the worst actor I've seen on a great show.

Last edited:
It's kinda crazy to see how fast Dunbar went from a woman of dignity who wanted to serve the country right...

To a common ruthless, shady politician.

I know it's just a show and things are obviously exagerated, but I don't think id be able to handle politics man.

Last edited:
^
She didn't do a full heel turn.

Only really bad thing she did was try to use that secret weapon doug had and she didn't want to use it unless absolutely necessary.

I would like to think I wouldn't play dirty but when your opponents are being jackasses and including your family in their attacks I would kick them in the nuts metaphorically.

frank was so lame telling everyone he would slit their throats. I want to see someone Sparta kick his face into dust.

Makes me wonder how the previous president ever reached the office. He seemed so dumb and naive to everything happening around him. The most beta president that I can remember.

Last edited:
I think Tusk was a big reason Walker ended up as Pres.. They said in S2 that the money flow was to the Democrats for years. Plus Tusk could have someone he could manipulate in office.

I think Dunbar realized that she had to play the game in order to be Pres. just like Jackie did in S2. We'll see how far she is willing to go for the prize in the end. As we saw in S3, Jackie had her limits.

Would ya put it past frank to have claire murked to get sympathy voted back into office?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom