David Fincher: House of Cards( BEWARE OF SPOILERS) (series) starring Kevin Spacey

Unless I'm mistaken, they won't release the episodes until midnight Pacific time.

But whatever. Any last minute predictions? :nerd:

I'm going with Frank confessing to murdering Zoe and Peter, and him strangling Claire while crying, and the camera closes in on her still, lifeless face. Frank pins the murder on Doug, gets the sympathy vote from America for having just lost his wife... Boom. End of season. :smokin

Last edited:
Without having seen the trailer, I'm saying frank ends up killing Claire somehow.

Season 5 will be about how everything is coming back to haunt him. Everything will be revealed by Doug

Ran through the first 3 episodes. I dunno if I hate Frank or Claire more. Will finish by tonight.

Last edited:
the look on claire's face during ep. 1 press conference at her moms house...so glazed over and blank, i love it

Last edited:
Ran through the first 3 episodes. I dunno if I hate Frank or Claire more. Will finish by tonight.
Nah I made that mistake on season 2
When 3 came around
I spread it out a lil
1-2 episodes a night
And skip a night or so
That way I can prolong it a lil

Yeah David Fincher even said this isn't a show to binge watch. Gonna try and spread it out over the next week but I doubt that will happen

Yeah David Fincher even said this isn't a show to binge watch.

latest

Season 4 ***** on season 3 so far. Whew it's lit

The subtle pause Clair took when frank rubbed her shoulder while she was talking to the media about her mom :lol: I love small things like that

Last edited:
That was the sorriest pb&j sandwich I ever seen :smh:
My dude Francis didn't even put that much jelly :smh:

Let's try and keep spoilers in spoiler tags for the first week or two. People are bound to be on different episodes. If you would like to discuss please put the episode you are discussing in the spoiler tags

Yooooo got to work at 5am and already on episode 4 :lol:
Episode 3 at the end was lit
But Claire might be right
Francis pride is hurting him :smh:

Wait season 4 was already released? I'll be avoiding this thread until I finish this ****

Fun fact: A Belgian director got to direct the final 2 episodes 
pimp.gif

Time to bingewatch, I already know I'm not gonna be able to stop myself 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom