David Fincher: House of Cards( BEWARE OF SPOILERS) (series) starring Kevin Spacey

^ BAN THIS ************

tryna be cute, dumbass *****

Last edited:
Man I get that Frank is powerful and has a crapload of experience, but EVERYthing goes his way.. every time. It's a bit of an annoyance and I know the show is based around him, but everyone in Washington got to be some dumb *** mofo's to not realize some clear cut things, he just finds ways to one up everyone.

I'm completely more upset about losing Doug than Zoe. Doug was a soldier if there was one, he slipped up heavy this season and it was his time to go... but watching that dude work S1 was some great stuff. He will certainly be missed because he did everything in such a collected manner and never really lost his cool until he started catching feelings for Rachel. Next season will probably start Frank's downfall I'm guessing.

Damn, Doug = Mike. NO HALF MEASURES. Plus he kinda let it happen :smh:

What happened to Meachum got me wondering if they did the same to Doug though :lol: and Frank's past bodyguard from S1 and I'm wondering now if the reason why Claire doesn't like Remy is cuz they tried him too :rofl:

What I really love about Frank is even when he's losing, when he's lost an argument (in a non official capacity) he always manages to have the last word and/or have a devastating/clever quip on his way out. Yes that's how they wrote it but still the fact he'll never let you see him down and out says a lot about the character.

Walker did it to himself. From the start I found it odd the president was basically in the pocket of a businessman calling dude his mentor or w/e. That to me was extremely corrupt. Taking council from a billionaire? Things would've been much harder for Frank otherwise cuz initially he didn't know anything about their relationship until he got courted for VP. After that it was easy to pick them apart.

Ideally, I'd want this to go like 3 more seasons. The next one finishing his 2 years of Walker's term, then the next 4 years and how he got re-elected and finally another 4 years somehow cuz in a way I think he can circumvent that 2 term limit unwritten rule given he wasn't elected but simply took over that last 2 years of Walker's term. That way he'd get 10 years of being POTUS :pimp: Then maybe Claire runs on her Hillary steez :smokin I know that'd be a bit of a cheat summing up 4 years in to 13 eps but I don't think this show is going for 8 more seasons. I say **** the idea that the only place Frank can go from here is down. I want him to stay on top and finish there. Also hope there isn't an assassination.

View media item 811653

I saw this show on PBS, i was like whaat its on television?  And it was some other remake, but the same stories. :lol:  But the acting was similar to soap operas 
What was the name of it? :lol: :nerd: I know at times on PBS they show a lot of stuff that only airs in other countries and most times they don't have the title, it'll just say Masterpiece Theater pt. 32 or w/e and they show like a whole season of shows and switch to the next.

Last edited:
Doug fell in love, then underestimated Rachel.

Frank gotta get killed eventually, all the dirt he has done cannot go unpunished forever. Dude is evil incarnate with a wife who is just as bad and that is why they succeed over everyone else in the game because they're a true team with already too much clout.

I'm interested in seeing how public reacts to him as POTUS because they didn't exactly approve of him and his mysterious ways as VP. Also interested in how Doug's death plays out, you know Frank will want revenge/answers and how the media will play it. I know that reporter at the Wall Street Telegraph and the Hacker ain't giving up neither, they're the only ones left who know of Frank's goonery.

Also think that his sexuality will be outted somehow since its been such a central theme.

Ideally I only want one or two more seasons. If they end it right next season I wouldn't be mad.. there's just SO much to stack against this character that I don't see them pushing it past 2 more seasons. As if things were already needed to suspend belief, any more than that would be overkill even though I love the show and characters.

I saw this show on PBS, i was like whaat its on television?  And it was some other remake, but the same stories. 
laugh.gif
 But the acting was similar to soap operas 
What was the name of it?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
I know at times on PBS they show a lot of stuff that only airs in other countries and most times they don't have the title, it'll just say Masterpiece Theater pt. 32 or w/e and they show like a whole season of shows and switch to the next.
It was "House of Cards" on PBS.  I only watched about 10 seconds of it, laughed and then changed the channel.

I saw this show on PBS, i was like whaat its on television?  And it was some other remake, but the same stories. :lol:  But the acting was similar to soap operas 
What was the name of it? :lol: :nerd: I know at times on PBS they show a lot of stuff that only airs in other countries and most times they don't have the title, it'll just say Masterpiece Theater pt. 32 or w/e and they show like a whole season of shows and switch to the next.
It was "House of Cards" on PBS.  I only watched about 10 seconds of it, laughed and then changed the channel.

The Nextflix Show is based on a series of novels which was already turned into a mini-series on the BBC in 1993.

Damn just finished season 2 after binge watching it yesterday. Wow just wow. Some of the best tv not on tv I've seen. Season 3 is gonna be sic

Is Frank ayo? Serious question

Edit: just finished the chapter 24. WOAH :rofl: did not expect that [emoji]128563[/emoji]

That last scene gave me chills. Although the characters besides claire, frank and doug were all written poorly (i say that because franks rise was so easy and everyone above him were dumb.) but it was amazing at the same damn time. One of the best seasons I have ever watched.

Last edited:

Edit: just finished the chapter 24. WOAH
roll.gif
did not expect that [emoji]128563[/emoji]

That last scene gave me chills. Although the characters besides claire, frank and doug were all written poorly (i say that because franks rise was so easy and everyone above him were dumb.) but it was amazing at the same damn time. One of the best seasons I have ever watched.
Rewatch season 1, and that will answer your ayo question

Claire sexy as hell... keep forgetting she's Princess Buttercup (young ****** looking at they screens like "WTF is that") 

Was not ready for Frank and Claire to get the minaj popping off... woke up in the morning like, just another night at the Underwood's. 

Really like Amy too... her shy, innocent eyes and mannerisms > 

Edit: just finished the chapter 24. WOAH :rofl: did not expect that [emoji]128563[/emoji]

I thought they did well with Tusk and are setting up some cool stuff for Remy. Jackie has potential too.

Frank is beyond labels. He's another animal altogether.

They killed off almost EVERYONE from the first season. :lol: Definitely wasn't expecting that.

Season 3 is going to have to be quick. They really don't have much story left to go off. Regardless, HOC has been some great television.

Last edited:
Everyone saying "my dude Doug" 
roll.gif

Guy was such a creep.  Having that girl read him stories and never letting her be happy.  hahahaha

Doug (and ultimately Frank) had a lot to lose with Rachel, he definitely messed up by catching feelings. But he was the dude all through S1 and portions of 2 that you could always count on to get it done. His monologue in S1 from the AA is pretty epic.

Doug Stamper :pimp:

I'll put a kinda wild guess out there based off how this season started and ended up and say if patterns continue the hacker guy will die early in S3 :lol: and some new threat will be presented with new characters.

Everyone saying "my dude Doug" :rofl:
Guy was such a creep.  Having that girl read him stories and never letting her be happy.  hahahaha
She was his drug. I don't know how the attachment got that strong but it was a good story for dude paralleling his alcoholism. Don't know why he aint smash more or try to go for the 3sum. I can understand how she reacted. I do wonder where he was planning on taking her cuz it seems this last time had more to do with the deep web hacker than him being hooked on her but it doesn't make sense why he made the girl move out cuz that was before the blackmail.

Last edited:
Underwood looking into the camera and talking about how cold hearted and calculated he is got old halfway through season 1

**** happens like 3 times an ep, need to cut down on that next season *end rant

That last scene in season 2 gave me chills man. Incredible.

I think season 4 will be his downfall. Season 3 will still continue his rise though.

No matter how much power you have, eventually it'll all come crashing down.

Somebody said the plan is 4 seasons. Each season has 13 episodes which equals 52.

52 cards in the deck :pimp:

Last edited:
Underwood looking into the camera and talking about how cold hearted and calculated he is got old halfway through season 1

**** happens like 3 times an ep, need to cut down on that next season *end rant
He barely breaks the 4th wall at all this season and I miss it. Didn't like less of it at all.

If you really pay attention to when he does he's not always talking about himself, sometimes he's explaining a situation, describing an adversary, or dropping a nice metaphor for a situation and what he has to do. Lots of dope quotes, sayings, and soliloquies.

Back
Top Bottom