Day 26 - So Good...thoughts?

So this track has leaked and is quite nice. Yall think these cats can have just as successful album as their first joint?

Sophomore Albums on Bad Boy usually don't do that good, now will it be banging.. I think so, I think they'll end up breaking up though

man this and "lemme love you girl" have been on repeat all day up to thursday
and Stadium Music and Vixen aren't bad either IMO

I can't wait for their CD

Not to thread jack, but this song has been on repeat ever since it leaked.
pimp.gif

Their second album will be better than their first; they have more input, and they're letting them do them. All them crazy runs and riffs in the booth willbe there, Brian screaming on every track will be there
laugh.gif
. Album'sgonna be crazy. As far as first singles go, Put It On Her > Got Me Going. So they're off to a good start.

they not the same without aubrey o"day ....why is that the !!!*!@ always have to mess it up for the entire group

Originally Posted by solematic j21

lol im way off im over here reading the complex magazine of her nude pics

Damn your really way off because she's posed for Playboy since that Complex mag lol.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

lol im way off im over here reading the complex magazine of her nude pics

Damn your really way off because she's posed for Playboy since that Complex mag lol.

we just gotta wait for that tape

Listenned to their 1st album tonight straight through, I forgot just how good that *%% was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait for "Forever In A Day" April 14th
pimp.gif

lemme luv u girl is a straight banger no doubt. i'm sure their sophomore album will do just as good if not better. only r&b group worth listening toright now

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

they not the same without aubrey o"day ....why is that the !!!*!@ always have to mess it up for the entire group

indifferent.gif

This dude said AUBREY O"DAY
roll.gif

Let's be real. Ain't nobody checkin for Day26, and this album is gonna flop. Then they're going to break up... and then we won't even remembertheir names in like 2 years.

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Let's be real. Ain't nobody checkin for Day26, and this album is gonna flop. Then they're going to break up... and then we won't even remember their names in like 2 years.
indifferent.gif

I'm just being honest
laugh.gif
I never said they couldn't sing... they are dope vocalists. But people are not really checkin for them like that. It'strue

Back
Top Bottom