"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

Really surprised some favor DOFP over Capt 2. DOFP was decent but far from great. Capt 2 was pure awesomeness!! I still need to see GOTG. It just hit $1 movie in my area.

Also I'm not understanding how he is overpowered? Is he suppose to be slower?
How fast is Flash in that TV show?

Also I'm not understanding how he is overpowered? Is he suppose to be slower?
How fast is Flash in that TV show?
the flash is as fast as the plot needs him to be

too fast to get hit by bullets but not fast enough to not get punched in the face

should this thread be renamed to the Fox Movie Franchise Thread (FMF) :nerd:

should this thread be renamed to the Fox Movie Franchise Thread (FMF) :nerd:

:nerd:

will the f4 movie be discussed here or does it have it own thread? will this end up being ala the marvel universe/dc universe movie thread?

Man, don't think OP has posted in this thread in a long time. Hate when that happens.

I thought RFX45 was the thread starter lol

How'd you guys find that FF trailer? Doesn't look like a comic book movie but tonally and stylistically I can see it fitting in with the world Fox created for the X-men

Man, don't think OP has posted in this thread in a long time. Hate when that happens.

I thought RFX45 was the thread starter lol

How'd you guys find that FF trailer? Doesn't look like a comic book movie but tonally and stylistically I can see it fitting in with the world Fox created for the X-men

i liked the trailer. has a darker undertone than the previous movie.

Yeah I might just change it to a FOX Marvel Cinematic Thread once the Apocalypse and Gambit films gets going.

i think ima subscribe to the F4 thread. im not sold yet, maybe the leaks and rumors will change my mind.

Back
Top Bottom