Dayton ,Ohio people

haha i aint rich fool, but 11's are my 2nd favorite shoe ever made so i gotta get extras haha. Um i wear anywhere from a 12.5-13. Yeezys run big mine are a12 and fit great. If i was you i would get a 10 and they should fit well.

PS you have 2 dmp's and you call me rich!? finding one in my size is upwards of a stack.

^^Well I got my 2 DMP's on release day..Waited in line for 1 and had the other waitin' for me at FootLocker..You shoulda seen Willie that day..My boyhad a push cart filled with DMP's for him, wilson, tommy(I think) and someone else..I think he had like 7 or 8 packs on hold that day..Thanks for advice onthe yeezy..I never really liked them, but just recently I saw the tan pair, which I didnt even know about, and thought it'd be a nice shoe for the fallseason..If I can find a pair for a descent price I'll mos def go with the size 10..

Anybody know if the OG colorway of Bo Jackson's are gonna be droppin' around Dayton??

Hatch, you guys got any new things at Flamingo's thats worth pickin' up?..Havent copped anything from there in a long time and wouldn't mind comingthru and given Ruven some of my money..

i have no clue, i started a new job working 56 hours a week, so i don't have time to help out there on the weekends anymore. I know they got a rouge statusaccount a few weeks ago, thats pretty lame haha, but RS did have 1-2 nice tee's. Um other than that i assume the new nike clothing and other **+* wouldprobably be in shortly. I know Willy is back in charge of the nike account, and is getting everything done with the rep so i assume flamingos wont get left outto dry on good releases anymore. And im sure willy will start pulling samples again haha.

Sounds like Corporate is gettin' all the heat..When you gonna open a store up here for us Dayton sneakerheads??..

^^that'd be great..There just aint any good places up here..Except for Deveroes, but thats a shoes only place for me..

Savage beast coming to Corporate very soon... 12 pairs.

NT exlcusive info! Ha I aint forgot where I came from!

Who in here is getting the Space Jams next month?..My wife wants to get em for me and I don't know if I should go to Fairfield or Dayton Mall

I was working at the dayton mall, i got my yeezy from a friend out west. Im willing to sell them if someone wants them.. size 12.

Yep 175 is pretty steep..I dont even know if she's buying them for me now..I think she got me the Rising Sun 12's instead..Don't ask me why..lol

Originally Posted by casekicks

Yep 175 is pretty steep..I dont even know if she's buying them for me now..I think she got me the Rising Sun 12's instead..Don't ask me why..lol

LOL rising suns? Thats a down grade.... Dont be upset. I will be Space Jams deficient as well...lol

The mall has allllot of them from what i hear, since its around xmas time, people wont have the money either. I think they might sit for a while.

^^I can't see them sitting for that long..Especially after every hypebeast gets their Christmas money..They're gonna go straight to the mall and buythe closest size they can get their mitts on..lol

if the jams are still on the shelves after xmas then haha ill prob be one of those hypebeast case. only ill be using paycheck money bc ill actually have some wxmas over
laugh.gif

^^I don't blame you..I would be right there with you..The difference is we are actually into shoes because we know and appreciate what they are..Notbecause we seen em on some dude's feet that was on 106 & Park..lol..Besides my wife said she called finishline and they are having a midnight releaseand they are letting everyone wait in line inside of the Dayton Mall..Now the really wierd part is they told her that the Fairfield and The Greene's pairwere sent to the Dayton Mall for their midnight release event..

thats dumb as %$++. i heard people were lining up at 9 am this morning at FL, then at like 10pm at FA and they only got like 15 pairs. I bought em onfootactions website, now lets hope my order doesnt fail!

^^Good luck Hatch..My wife went and waited for 4 hours at The Greene and when the employees showed up they told everyone that only 2 people at a time couldcome in..then they came back 30 minutes later and told the 40 people inline that they had 2 pairs of size 8 and 2 pairs of size 13 left and that was it..Shegot mad and asked for the corporate number and they gave her a sex hotline number..She came home crying..I feel so bad for her..Damn hypebeasts and resellersmake it damn near impossible for anyone to get anything any more..I can't wait for the sneaker bubble to burst so it can go back to the way it use to bewhen you went and waited inline, they gave out numbers, you got your pair, and went home and got some sleep..Merry Christmas everyone in the DYT..

I feel you man, were you at finishline at the greene? If they got a 13 left i might swoop another pair today haha. I so wish this sneaker hype to die!

Back
Top Bottom