DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Why i dont like aquaman?

Hmmm.....

1. His power is completely useless in areas away from water

2. He's basically a male mermaid

3. I'm not a fan of his villains

4. In all of the cartoons he's been in he was just lame including JLA. They game him the hook hand and it just ehhh...

5. I just don't like him

Yeah, or I just don't like them. You still got your feel touched bruh? Check dem feels

Casual fans think aquaman is lame IMO. If that hurts your feeling so be it. Not a big deal

As a slightly more than "casual fan", I always thought of Namor/Aquaman as lame and was never interested in anything that had to do with either of them. I really just couldn't care less.

Aqualad is cool in my book though.

Yeah, or I just don't like them. You still got your feel touched bruh? Check dem feels

Casual fans think aquaman is lame IMO. If that hurts your feeling so be it. Not a big deal

As a slightly more than "casual fan", I always thought of Namor/Aquaman as lame and was never interested in anything that had to do with either of them. I really just couldn't care less.
I thought the same about both but then I read up on Namor and realized he is a HUGE a-hole and while still didn't like him, I actually liked that he at least had a different type of personality. He isn't some under the sea hero, dude is constantly at odds with other nations and kingdoms. Dude is a mayor heel.

Then I look at Aquaman and it's to the point even the ppl around him are bad *** and he isn't and then when they tried to revamp him it didn't take cuz DC constantly reboots.

He was probably talking about the Crisis on Infinite Earth and a bunch of other stuff that DC tried to do to fix continuity problems like Zero Hour and Infinite Crisis.

Last edited:
Don't care. Aquaman is as cool as Hawkeye

Inb4 "have you read the latest Hawkeye comics?"

:lol:

:rofl:

Somehow they made Hawkeye cool In Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Never liked him in any other media.

Why i dont like aquaman?

Hmmm.....

1. His power is completely useless in areas away from water

2. He's basically a male mermaid

3. I'm not a fan of his villains

4. In all of the cartoons he's been in he was just lame including JLA. They game him the hook hand and it just ehhh...

5. I just don't like him

You speak nothing but truth BLASTER
:smh:

Only thing I can "disagree" with is the villains, because there is not a single villain I remember. They were that bad. And I can remember a Huntress villain. HUNTRESS. (can't remember his name tho. The fat pale guy in JLU)

Aqualad is cool in my book though.

I like Namor as part of a team. I like his doucheyness and how he plows anything that walks, except redheads.

Last edited:
It's been reported for months now. :lol:

WB, Momoa or anyone from the actual film are the only one who hasn't spoken on it.

Nah, not just rumored. It's pretty much been confirmed by lots of media outlets. Momoa even posted that pic of him with a pitchfork and a middle finger months ago. He was also seen training in the same gym as Gadot a few weeks ago.

The most recent news are just the writers so the role news is popping up all over again.

Even io9 were making fun of it.

Update: Apparently this happened in June and I completely forgot it was already official. Possibly because DC/WB/Zack Snyder have never officially confirmed it, even though all the trades have. Given how many sites are reposting this news, I'm gratified to discover I'm not the only one who forgot.

Original article: It's been rumored for a while now, but Variety is reporting that Khal Drogo Jason Momoa has officially signed on to play DC's king of Atlantis in Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice, and, presumably the Justice League movie after that.

Last edited:
It seems more and more all of those early "MOS2" rumors or were just badly kept facts. Everything is becoming official for the most part. Now lets see if those lame Cyborg, GL, and Flash rumors are true too.

Cranston as Luthor was fan driven to be clear.

anyone read the "spoiler" /Film had up today
nerd.gif
?
Link for those interested

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/14/batman-vs-superman-lex-luthors-plot-revealed?

http://www.slashfilm.com/batman-v-superman-spoilers-lex-luthor/

I wouldn't mind having the plot be that

Last edited:
I'm really weary of rumors at this point. Just last week there was a rumor that Bats been in business for 30 years which would make him mid-50s or older but then just this week they confirmed Bats to be in his early to mid-40s.

Back
Top Bottom