DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Cute girl. So he last name will be Danvers? Will make me think about Captain Marvel.

I thought Littlefinger was up for Deathstroke. I don't like any of those mentioned for Slade. Just let Crixus do work in the movie too.

Sorry for the confusion, only Magliano is up for Slade. Bernthal and Edgerton are candidates for the Rick Flagg role.

Last edited:
I couldn't get past 30 minutes on the Arkham Asylum animated film. It was boring. Guess it picked up after that. The synopsis sounds good though.

I thought it was top 5 animated DC films which is good considering these animated films are pretty much the only thing DC does consistently right. Marvel should be taking notes.

Its funny how the roles are reversed when it comes to animated movies. DC hands down has that lane for years on lock

Let my boy Shane shineee!

And SMH @ any Tyrese shade :smh:

Easily one of the actors with the most quotables :lol:

Actors lobby for roles every now and then, especially if they're contacted for light talks. Won't even say anything bad about DC on that.

:lol: @ Tyrese though. It's worse that he gets a ps pic in to the worst corniest kind of GL suit to try and rally fans around him for this.

DC better think hard about who they're gonna try and resurrect the GL franchise with.

Back
Top Bottom