DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Still wondering who they will cast as Shazam. He can't be looking like a beta standing next to Black Adam.

That Marshgiamellow dude

Can't spell his name. Dude who's engaged to LaVidaLoca from FourBrothers
:rofl: Damn man can't remember none of their names for ****. Joe M. (can't spell his last name) and Sofia Vergara that's on Modern Family.

:lol: @ remembering her role in Four Brothers.

That Marshgiamellow dude

I remember someone saying he's too "manly" for Shazam lol.. Shazam has to still have a boyish charm to him i guess

A lot of people want Armie Hammer or the dude that played Colossus

I'm still recovering from surgery I cant do **** priductive right now

My meds got me thinking I'm disappearing and **** lol

I remember someone saying he's too "manly" for Shazam lol.. Shazam has to still have a boyish charm to him i guess

A lot of people want Armie Hammer or the dude that played Colossus
I don't know about Armie Hammer as he's not exactly a top draw and needs to bulk for the role.

Also, won't they have to cast Billy Batson?

That Marshgiamellow dude

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know about Armie Hammer as he's not exactly a top draw and needs to bulk for the role.

Also, won't they have to cast Billy Batson?

Yeah the Billy Batson role would be easy to cast. The Shazam role has to be someone with his character who can pull it off visually as well. Should be interesting.

Im still for the Rock pulling double duty as Black Adam and Shazaam. Because you aren't going to get anybody bigger than the Rock tbh

Last edited:
Im still for the Rock pulling double duty as Black Adam and Shazaam. Because you aren't going to get anybody bigger than the Rock tbh
Agreed. They'll look for another big star, but Joe Manganiello has the look for sure.

That doesn't make much sense to me and seems a bit gimmicky given now you have to film fake scenes of the Rock fighting himself but hey I don't know much about Shazam anyway.

Honestly, I think someone like Ryan Reynolds who was awful as Hal Jordan would be perfect for Shazam. They need someone who can be a little sarcastic, but charismatic. Someone like Chris Pine or Bradley Cooper. I've seen people go all the way on the comedic angle and suggest Vince Vaughn, but I wouldn't be able to take Shazam seriously.

lol Joe Manganiello from True Blood... and Spider-man (Toby)

View media item 1427332View media item 1427333

He could be Shazam

Dude actually looks a bit like Jon Hamm without the beard who I think is a good choice for Shazam but if they want to go a younger route, Joe could be an option but it's been rumored he is up for Deatshroke role in Suicide Squad. He does kind of has that goofy look to him though without the beard.

Imagine though if his True Blood schedule did not conflict with the filming but he might have been Supes in MoS.

View media item 1428030

Last edited:
He didn't turn it down but he didn't get a chance to test for the part because of it. He supposedly was sure he would get the part though and has apparently spoken to Snyder about it. If true then in a way I guess he was forced to turn it down?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom