DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

1650058068814.jpeg

i dont really want to keep posting this type of sh*t but its astounding and funny at the same time and i need to burn time while waiting for moon knight eps to drop

snyderstans get a hard on every time he posts a black and white pic

and did i find DLF DLF twitter account?
V V V

Last edited:
Snyder is mid tbh, making movies for kids.
Watchmen and 300 probably his best and all he had to do was copy paste it from the comic

It was frankly harder to f up a superman/batman movie than make a good one. There's great
stories from the BvS comic series he coulda pulled from but no, he had to make dummy decisions
from Lex to Martha.

Rebel Moon will be mid at best.

Just got done watching The Batman again and this movie still slaps. I watched it on a 75" Samsung qled that "fell off" a truck and there's so much more detail vs in theater

Is Rebel Moon an adapted movie or an original story/script by Snyder or some writer?

If its all him I gotta check it out just cuz its sci-fi. Plus that way can't be let down by expectations based off source material.

Is Rebel Moon an adapted movie or an original story/script by Snyder or some writer?

If its all him I gotta check it out just cuz its sci-fi. Plus that way can't be let down by expectations based off source material.

its an og ip iirc from his mind and co-written with others and one of them screenplay writer for 300 i think

it was originally his matured Star Wars pitch so probably had luke getting raped by chewy

Back
Top Bottom