DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I swear Gunn has so many fooled with his go to ‘I have spoke to ______’ replies to any fan outcry.

Son has spoke to The Rock, Cavill, Snyder, Gal, Ezra, and Momoa. It’s not all equal.

:lol: @ another trash Grace rumor.

with Gunn saying Bats could possibly be only be a few years older than Supes, if he sticks to that, it can only be Bale

unless Grace excluded Batfleck on purpose as a swerve and he does comeback…

or Gunn could just shut it down in a few hours :lol: wouldnt be thefirst time Grace was told to shut up
Most likely gonna be Bale but I just can’t see Bale wanting to commit to this again.

Kinda limited in scope. Bringing back Zod? For what? Should’ve made things based more off Flashpoint with an Atlantis vs. Amazons war or some Flash villain ruining the world not kryptonians take over a world with no metas. That wouldn’t even account for all of the aliens and green lanterns but w/e. No need to criticize this that much.

Anyway, that very first shot of Ezra in the new suit looked weird like you could clearly see the cgi parts. Same for Keaton as Batman, some of the movement looked clearly fake.

Glad this version of Supergirl is still in the movie.

Back
Top Bottom