DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Dc has had a hard enough time trying to establish its own universe yet they’ll square off against the MCU? Doubtful lol.

I forget what movie it was but Jack Nicholson had written into his contract to be off to go to Laker games. If he aint even going to Laker games anymore he damn sure not about to be in a movie. Maybe digitally, only for us to hate it.

I forget what movie it was but Jack Nicholson had written into his contract to be off to go to Laker games. If he aint even going to Laker games anymore he damn sure not about to be in a movie. Maybe digitally, only for us to hate it.

It was for Batman ‘89 actually, though I wouldn’t be surprised if that was a standard thing for him after that…

Also I totally agree…The guy has been to two or three games since COVID…Definitely can’t see him doing a movie at this point…

dicaprio is starting to look more and more like jack as he ages. Just hire him to be jack joker.
just recast Jim Carey as the Joker after doing the Riddler. just look at that face and hear his voice....

Attachments

• joker3.jpg
    joker3.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 5
  • joker2.jpg
    joker2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 33
  • joker.jpg
    joker.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom