DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Once DC start rolling out properties like Blue Beetle and Booster Gold...you know superhero flicks done "JUMPED THE SHARK"

Marvel literally finished telling their 1st epic story...... then started telling another story without any stakes :lol:

I dont think Gunn can make a better Superman movie than MOS.

When you're an actor in your 70s or older, you're just looking for the payday at this point in your career.
Not actors of their caliber.

Both Susan and Helen still make good movies and deliver good performance.

But yeah those movies could've just been paydays for them. A lot of actors do its.

I'd rather have seen both in John Wick. Not this trash and FF.

Marvel literally finished telling their 1st epic story...... then started telling another story without any stakes :lol:

I dont think Gunn can make a better Superman movie than MOS.
That's gonna be pretty easy to do. Snyder's Superman was trash. His Clark Kent even worse. To the point its barely is a Superman movie.

The only thing that was good was the action. Everything else was bad.

I know my opinions are unpopular :lol:

If the GOAT Superman live action doesnt exist yet, what is his best storyline in other media?

Damn that **** sounds dull :ohwell:

And yall WANT that dull **** ?
I’m saying give the viewers something to empathize with the movie; having this alien who can tear the earth apart in a snap of a finger living amongst us is straight up tantalizing. Given the paranoia in present society, I’m sure it’ll be a good thriller that would split the audience. Overall it’d be a different take on Superman and the stakes he’d bring to any sequel or ensemble movie.

I know my opinions are unpopular :lol:

If the GOAT Superman live action doesnt exist yet, what is his best storyline in other media?
The one where Superman gets stuck in a post apocalyptic future and befriends Vandal Savage, everyone in the present assumes he's dead with his enemies attacking, and he had to struggle without his powers to get back.

The one where Darkseid brainwashes Supergirl like he once did to Superman and Supes lets loose against him on his farm.

Lex Luthor collaborates with the gov. to make Superman a fugitive. Surprise twist; Brainiac is possessing Lex.

But I assumes Gunn is going to go with something more wholesome and on brand for Superman but updated for today so some sort of All-Star Superman type story just with a younger Superman

The one where Superman gets stuck in a post apocalyptic future and befriends Vandal Savage, everyone in the present assumes he's dead with his enemies attacking, and he had to struggle without his powers to get back.

The one where Darkseid brainwashes Supergirl like he once did to Superman and Supes lets loose against him on his farm.

Lex Luthor collaborates with the gov. to make Superman a fugitive. Surprise twist; Brainiac is possessing Lex.

But I assumes Gunn is going to go with something more wholesome and on brand for Superman but updated for today so some sort of All-Star Superman type story just with a younger Superman

All that sounds interesting........except the wholesome **** at the bottom.

MoS was the best Superman we are going to get. Hes a hard character to get right for live action since he’s too powerful. He translates best animated and in comics.

It also served as somewhat of a sequel to Christopher Reeves Superman. So it was kind of in line with those.

Back
Top Bottom